PDA

View Full Version : My PM system is still fecked soooooooooo

(>Zero Cool<)
05-20-2005, 02:36 PM
hiya SnnY how goes it fella? :D

Snee
05-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Hi, I thought you'd decided to ignore me again, or something :p

I seem to have fuxcored slsk atm, tried getting on to look for you the other day, but I couldn't connect (I'm sure I will fix it though). But BT and emule are working now instead :01: So I've got lots of stuff running. Will show you when I got slsk working.

Sry 'bout not answering your mail, kinda' missed it :(

Apart from that, I am gonna' pwn you in Asterioioioioioids.

Bit busy now, 'cos I've got a big essay :dry: to write, but eventually...

tesco
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
what's wrong with your pm system? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
05-20-2005, 08:12 PM

working fine here :unsure:

S!X
05-20-2005, 09:37 PM
It works fine.

*goddess*
05-20-2005, 11:04 PM
:frusty: Doesn't work for me, I think he's rejecting me :sadwalk:

Snee
05-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Too many pms :blink:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Hi, I thought you'd decided to ignore me again, or something :p

Apart from that, I am gonna' pwn you in Asterioioioioioids.

Bit busy now, 'cos I've got a big essay :dry: to write, but eventually...

:lol:

'lo

I see you hsave already cheated your way past my bounce back record :cry: , that was when i realised you were 'back' :rolleyes:

happy esssaying fella :)

@the rest: yeah as snny said the pm system imported my old pms so i went from forty to two hundred and fifty plus :blink: in the blink of an eye.....just can't be arsed going through them all to find the ones i wanted to keep (srry goddess :P )

Snee
05-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Cheated? :snooty:

'twas fair play, and more work than I would have liked.

(>Zero Cool<)
05-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Cheated? :snooty:

'twas fair play, and more work than I would have liked.

yeah yeah :dry:

it is a bit of a bugger to get a score of that size...i was jammy as...kept getting the bonus thingy :happy:

Snee
05-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I had to get a fair bit of those too, to get that kind of score you have to play well AND be lucky.

Unless your reactions are freakishly fast, of course..

(>Zero Cool<)
05-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah, I had to get a fair bit of those too, to get that kind of score you have to play well AND be lucky.

Unless your reactions are freakishly fast, of course..

or you cheat........ :shutup:

Snee
05-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Heeey... :angry:

Anyway, Bounce back, Asteroids and possibly Space Invaders are the only games worth beating in there IMO, 'cos I used to play them on an Atari 2600 when I was little.

(>Zero Cool<)
05-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Heeey... :angry:

Anyway, Bounce back, Asteroids and possibly Space Invaders are the only games worth beating in there IMO, 'cos I used to play them on an Atari 2600 when I was little.

yeah me too :01: .....just need missile command ;) anything around the bounce back score you got would take a hell of a lot. Asteroids i was jammy, and space invaders i couldn't get close and wasn't trying again as it took sooooooooo long to even get the score i managed.

Lilmiss
05-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Mr Cool, you have yet again crashed my SS, with your "ping ping." Please refrain from messaging me in said way, and use my fecking msn instead. :fist: :P

(>Zero Cool<)
05-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Mr Cool, you have yet again crashed my SS, with your "ping ping." Please refrain from messaging me in said way, and use my fecking msn instead. :fist: :P

:01: :D

how am i gonna crash your system via msn? :unsure:

p.s. you ain't even on msn!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :cry: :dry:

Lilmiss
05-21-2005, 07:28 PM
:lol: :D :lol: You crashed everyting but teh Murphys. :mini dance:

Gimme a minute, your tracksuit static is interfering with my net. :pinch:

Snee
05-21-2005, 10:30 PM

yeah me too :01: .....just need missile command ;) anything around the bounce back score you got would take a hell of a lot. Asteroids i was jammy, and space invaders i couldn't get close and wasn't trying again as it took sooooooooo long to even get the score i managed.
I have a sneaky way of beating Astroroids if I want to. Waiting around for tiny saucers only instead of going on to the next level kinda' strains my patience though :pinch:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-22-2005, 11:31 AM
I have a sneaky way of beating Astroroids if I want to. Waiting around for tiny saucers only instead of going on to the next level kinda' strains my patience though :pinch:

there goes my record :cry:

I'll need to sort my pms i wanted to tell you a couple of things :rolleyes:

oh and you could do that in spacies too ..kinda :mellow:

Snee
05-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Nah, when the aliens come down it's over, so you can't wait that long for saucers.

And also, the points you get for it suck.

Back to teh essay :dry:

*goddess*
05-22-2005, 12:21 PM

'lo

I see you hsave already cheated your way past my bounce back record :cry: , that was when i realised you were 'back' :rolleyes:

happy esssaying fella :)

@the rest: yeah as snny said the pm system imported my old pms so i went from forty to two hundred and fifty plus :blink: in the blink of an eye.....just can't be arsed going through them all to find the ones i wanted to keep (srry goddess :P )

;) Tis you who's missing oot Zero babeeeeeee:P

:wave: Hi Snny :unsure: unless you're off doing your essay.

Snee
05-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi 'n' bye, essay time again.

*goddess*
05-22-2005, 12:48 PM
:D G'luck with it.

Snee
05-22-2005, 12:53 PM
thanks.

*goddess*
05-22-2005, 12:56 PM
:unsure: Haven't you gone yet?:lol:

DanB
05-22-2005, 01:13 PM
whats the essay on?

Snee
05-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Translations. I'm running a comparative analysis on a few translations to determine what gets lost in transfer with focus on the semantics. I'm also working on saying something about how interlingual distance affects the loss in transfer, but I'm not quite there yet :S

I ended up reading through Midnight Nation (a comic) instead, but now I'm really starting, I need at least six pages more, and it needs to be finished before wednesday :dabs:

Did 5½ half yesterday, and 3 before that. It has to be between 15 and 20 pages.

manker
05-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Did 5½ half yesterday, and 3 before that. It has to be between 15 and 20 pages.To save time, use a smaller exercise book to write the essay in :sage:

Who knows, you might be finished already :w00t:

DanB
05-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Translations. I'm running a comparative analysis on a few translations to determine what gets lost in transfer with focus on the semantics. I'm also working on saying something about how interlingual distance affects the loss in transfer, but I'm not quite there

Oh right

Snee
05-22-2005, 03:30 PM
To save time, use a smaller exercise book to write the essay in :sage:

Who knows, you might be finished already :w00t:
Wish I could.

I've written almost half a page more.

@Dan: :lol: sorry, I'm looking at how the meanings of different expressions change when they get translated, and I also want to check if there's a difference in how much the meaning changes if the language the translation is made from is very different to the language the text is translated to.