PDA

View Full Version : if i stuck my finger

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 04:25 PM
in a case fan, would it cut it off? :unsure:

tesco
05-22-2005, 04:25 PM
nope, but if u get the right angle it could cut it a little.
Happened to me once. :cry:

OMGWTFBBQ new avatar and sig :ohmy:

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 04:29 PM
what if it was a little finger? would it cut it off then? :unsure:

*not too sure on the av and sig, might change them again :unsure:

tesco
05-22-2005, 04:30 PM
It would cut off a little finger, easily. ;)

I like the avatar

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 04:33 PM
would it hurt? and you can't write when you don't have a little finger right? it would throw the pen of balance, or make you hit the wrong keys or something, also the traumatic stress of it all, no one would expect you to hand in any work anytime soon right? :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 04:41 PM
just tried it with an apple stalk, n/m :fear:

99%
05-22-2005, 04:55 PM
there are nicer places to poke your finger in

Snee
05-22-2005, 05:24 PM
The work-fairy angle is prolly a better bet.

I've stuck my fingers in case fans once or twice, and I didn't get a scratch.

'sides, if you did manage to cut it off you'd splash blood all over the place, that might fuxcor with your components.

Maybe you could drink drain-cleaner or something, they couldn't argue with acid burns in your throat. Bit risky though.

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 05:31 PM
it's a crappy puter anyway :dry: drain cleaner? what's it taste like? does it hurt :unsure:

Snee
05-22-2005, 05:36 PM
Depends on what brand you use :unsure:

I recommend something strong for maximal throat-burnage. None of that poncy homemade baking soda-based crap. If it says it's bad for the environment, and has those little warning-signs on it, that's the right stuff*.

*may kill you.

(>Zero Cool<)
05-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Depends on what brand you use :unsure:

I recommend something strong for maximal throat-burnage. None of that poncy homemade baking soda-based crap. If it says it's bad for the environment, and has those little warning-signs on it, that's the right stuff*.

*may kill you.

GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING:

Listening to SnnY can be seriously bad for your health and may cause death or even long term illness :ermm:

Mr. Mulder
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
zero's the government!111 :ohmy:

*deletes c:\ drive :ph34r:

S!X
05-23-2005, 06:58 AM
there are nicer places to poke your finger in

Like a nice pink pussy.... LOL Feck ive been watching WAY too much pr0n.... :ermm:

iamtheoneandonlyone
05-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Like a nice pink pussy.... LOL Feck ive been watching WAY too much pr0n.... :ermm:

Just tone it down a bit...

S!X
05-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Just tone it down a bit...

:lookaroun

iamtheoneandonlyone
05-23-2005, 07:52 AM
Stick your finger in some apple pie...wait...that might be a bad idea. :lookaroun

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 11:30 AM
:D I hit my head on a ceiling fan once

had absolutely no affect Cept for the weird thoughts going thru my head that sometimes make it into here

(>Zero Cool<)
05-23-2005, 11:36 AM
:D I hit my head on a ceiling fan once

had absolutely no affect Cept for the weird thoughts going thru my head that sometimes make it into here

this does explain things somewhat though :rolleyes:

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 11:37 AM
;)And also clears the way for me to say pretty much anything I want :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-23-2005, 11:40 AM
;)And also clears the way for me to say pretty much anything I want :01:

damn you and your believable medical excuses :dry:

:P

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 11:43 AM
:D Try to hold back teh love a lil, it's a shame ya'll can't be as good as moi :lol:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-23-2005, 11:46 AM
:D Try to hold back teh love a lil, it's a shame ya'll can't be as good as moi :lol:

:P

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 11:50 AM
:unsure: What're posh stars

and why can't I quote the message in quick reply

and why is it a full moon tonight :ph34r:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-23-2005, 12:01 PM

the stars that aren't normal :huh: see snny danb etc :happy:

dunno never use it

dunno usually he only shows one cheek :lookaroun .............applies coatage :pinch:

GepperRankins
05-23-2005, 12:09 PM

click the button to the right of quote on the message you wanna quote, then tick "quote message in reply?"

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 12:10 PM
:D You are indeed wise Grasshopper, I believe tonight I shall indeed be able to rest easy.

Snee
05-23-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm not normal :01:

*goddess*
05-23-2005, 12:19 PM
click the button to the right of quote on the message you wanna quote, then tick "quote message in reply?"

:blink: But then it's no longer quick reply.

:rolleyes: My last post was directed at Zero, but you snuck in there, ya sneaky lil minx :lol:

You may wonder why I think Zero is wise........ simple his ridiculous punnage was easily appreciated by myself in my current state of lack of sleep due to the evil miss voodooing me last night and thus curtailing the amount of sleep I've had. I think I've probably waffled on waaaaaaaaaaaay more than I should and am now gonna watch some tv and then attempt to get a half-decent nights sleep :01:

Laters :lips:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-23-2005, 12:22 PM

:rolleyes: My last post was directed at Zero, but you snuck in there, ya sneaky lil minx :lol:

You may wonder why I think Zero is wise........ simple his ridiculous punnage was easily appreciated by myself in my current state of lack of sleep due to the evil miss voodooing me last night and thus curtailing the amount of sleep I've had. I think I've probably waffled on waaaaaaaaaaaay more than I should and am now gonna watch some tv and then attempt to get a half-decent nights sleep :01:

i'll 'ridiculous punnage' you :schnauz: :P

bit worrying as i am just up so i have no excuse.....cept i got hit by one of mankers non falling falling invisable trees :pinch:

@SnnY...who the feck is :01:

manker
05-23-2005, 12:23 PM

Works for me, I think :test:

manker
05-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Yesh.

GepperRankins
05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
just did it. it didn't hurt though. :01:

i have the side panel off my case for some reason. i looked at my case fan and saw some dust settled in the fan casing, without thinking i stuck my finger in to wipe it off :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
05-23-2005, 04:02 PM
from the looks of your post you can still type ok, looks like it doesn't cause traumatic injury :unsure:

problem solved though on the work front, decided not to go in tomorrow :01: