PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is this guys problem?

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 06:01 AM
What in hell is this guys problem?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/holdinitdown.wmv

Damn man, I just started driving, got insurance 2 weeks ago. I gotta keep a baseball bat in my car at all times.

Moron attacks someone at random who hasn't even done anything to him. :(

muchspl3
05-23-2005, 06:07 AM
cocaine is a helluva drug

S!X
05-23-2005, 06:23 AM

Damn man, I just started driving, got insurance 2 weeks ago. I gotta keep a baseball bat in my car at all times.

Mu uncle keeps a knight stick in the back seat. :cool: Wutta crazy ass gangsta :ph34r:

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 06:40 AM
A night stick eh? Where can I get one of those? :)

Man if I was the person in the car he was attacking I'd run his ass over. :angry:

S!X
05-23-2005, 06:41 AM
A night stick eh? Where can I get one of those? :)

Man if I was the person in the car he was attacking I'd run his ass over. :angry:

I dunno where you can purchase a night stick :blink: I found it quite odd that the person in the car didnt just run his fuckin ass over... :ermm:

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 06:57 AM
Sweet...

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/akd.htm

Only 20-30 dollars. I should buy one, considering that the world is full of crazies.

S!X
05-23-2005, 07:01 AM
Sweet...

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/akd.htm

Only 20-30 dollars. I should buy one, considering that the world is full of crazies.

Indeed, Unless you wanna stick to the baseball bat idea no? A night stick is more compact tho. :ermm:

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Indeed, Unless you wanna stick to the baseball bat idea no? A night stick is more compact tho. :ermm:
Hell with the bats, they cost $100 to $300 dollars. :P

This looks like a good link. See now I can't decide between the batons, pepper spray, or the stun guns. Stun guns would be fun. :shifty:

EDIT: Two really big typos. :P

S!X
05-23-2005, 07:10 AM
Hell with the bats, they cost $100 to $300 dollars. :P

This looks like a good link. See now I can't decide between the batons, pepper spray, or the stun guns. Stun guns would be fun. :shifty:

Id go with the baton :D Im all for beating ppl who deserve it. :ph34r:

99%
05-23-2005, 07:38 AM
i always use my head

http://www.sinn-frei.com/zensiert/kopfschmerzen.jpg

Skiz
05-23-2005, 08:00 AM
Datz my hometown foo.

Like he sez, H-town gotta represent! :01:

Fuck dem foolz!

S!X
05-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Datz my hometown foo.

Like he sez, H-town gotta represent! :01:

Fuck dem foolz!

:rolleyes: :afro:

iamtheoneandonlyone
05-23-2005, 08:04 AM
Buy a taser...zap the guy...and beat him with a stick...(not to death).

ziggyjuarez
05-23-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey dont he sing "in da club"?But you got to admit that is one funny mofo :lol:

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Hey dont he sing "in da club"?But you got to admit that is one funny mofo :lol:
He was funny at first (stupid funny), but what he did in the end... thats just not cool. Someone has to pay for those damages now, and it could have been worse.

Skiz
05-23-2005, 08:28 AM
That guy's no bullshit. When he says, "I'm from the nick", that means he's from the 'nickel', or the fifth ward. Believe it or not, that's the area I grew up in. (Arces Homes, Inwood Forest, etc. research it you don't believe me.) I lived two blocks from the grocery store he's standing in front of. (Rice Market). It's located on Victory Lane.

{I}{K}{E}
05-23-2005, 08:30 AM

Stupid bum :dry:

ziggyjuarez
05-23-2005, 08:31 AM
He was funny at first (stupid funny), but what he did in the end... thats just not cool. Someone has to pay for those damages now, and it could have been worse.
who cares.Its life,live with it.That lady is stupid for not haveing protection.Im sure everyone knows not to be driving out in the open with nothing.The car was crap btw.the guy look'd like he was on crack,like rick james :01: Its always funny to see a man on crack on a rampage,it lets us know how unadvanced and simple we are.

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 08:38 AM
That guy's no bullshit. When he says, "I'm from the nick", that means he's from the 'nickel', or the fifth ward. Believe it or not, that's the area I grew up in. (Arces Homes, Inwood Forest, etc. research it you don't believe me.) I lived two blocks from the grocery store he's standing in front of. (Rice Market). It's located on Victory Lane.
Oh... I thought you were kidding... damn it's a small world. :P

@ziggy
Well yeah, thats life, you have to live with it. I don't think its reasonable to call a lady "stupid" for no having protection though... I mean, what's she going to do? Run after him? Just my opinion I guess. What a world we live in...

99%
05-23-2005, 08:40 AM
The person who filmed it is also to blame. Reason for provacation.

Junkies in my town are so laid back - their mistake is that they end up sniffing glue which makes em docile so that they have problems touching the ground.

Skiz
05-23-2005, 08:42 AM
What the hell do you mean she didn't have protection? Was there a part of the film where they attempted to exchange insurance that I missed??

ziggyjuarez
05-23-2005, 08:43 AM
@ziggy
Well yeah, thats life, you have to live with it. I don't think its reasonable to call a lady "stupid" for no having protection though... I mean, what's she going to do? Run after him? Just my opinion I guess. What a world we live in...
If you go out in america especialy los angelas unprotected you're "stupid" atleast drive away honk.If that was me i would have shot him or if i dint have a guni would have drove away.

ziggyjuarez
05-23-2005, 08:44 AM
What the hell do you mean she didn't have protection? Was there a part of the film where they attempted to exchange insurance that I missed??
:unsure:

99%
05-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Was that paris hilton in the car?

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 08:46 AM
What you didn't see that scene? It was at the very end.

Driving away is understandable, but there was a car in front, and behind her. She couldn't just drive away easily. She probibly could have tried to run him over, that's what I would have done.

ziggyjuarez
05-23-2005, 08:48 AM

Driving away is understandable, but there was a car in front, and behind her. She couldn't just drive away easily. She probibly could have tried to run him over, that's what I would have done.
honk slightly bump the car in front.do something.

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Yeah...

It just annoys me... the fact that stupid people like him exist on this messed world we live in.

Skiz
05-23-2005, 08:58 AM

I was being a smartass... :dry:

Rip The Jacker
05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
I was being a smartass... :dry:
I know. :mellow:

I guess I should have used my [sarcasim] tags.

99%
05-23-2005, 09:08 AM

gta3 cheat code : giveusatank