PDA

View Full Version : Walter Smith Should Resign Now

JPaul
06-04-2005, 03:51 PM
100% win record, that won't last long.

manker
06-04-2005, 04:03 PM
:lol:

McFadden scored again. He's been rubbish this season for Everton but seems to have a happy knack of scoring important goals for Jockoland.

JPaul
06-04-2005, 04:09 PM

McFadden scored again. He's been rubbish this season for Everton but seems to have a happy knack of scoring important goals for Jockoland.
Can't say as I'd noticed anybody scoring important goals for we recently. :(

manker
06-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Tbh, I can only remember two that he's scored - but both seem fairly important.

Allbeit the former only important après-first-leg :ermm:

JPaul
06-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Tbh, I can only remember two that he's scored - but both seem fairly important.

Allbeit the former only important après-first-leg :ermm:
So, to put none too fine a point on it and avoiding beating around the proverbial bush, you were, in short indulging in a bit of talking pish, for the best of motives, much as they were ill-informed.

manker
06-04-2005, 04:35 PM
He's only had about ten caps :fist:

Btw, thanks for not beating my bush.

JPaul
06-04-2005, 04:38 PM
An absolute delight.

Pity you saw fit to fist me.

manker
06-04-2005, 04:48 PM
An absolute delight.

Pity you saw fit to fist me.Sorry about that.

Whoda thunk a fist would fit you http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/spider_dude.gif

JPaul
06-04-2005, 04:51 PM
An absolute delight.

Pity you saw fit to fist me.Sorry about that.

Whoda thunk a fist would fit ewe http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/spider_dude.gif
Too much information.

(>Zero Cool<)
06-04-2005, 07:32 PM

Correct me if I am wrong ( I think your mates are Evertonians) but has Faddy not been injured then out of the team then injured and also plays more out on the wing for the toffees? :unsure:

Great to see the TA having something to cheer about for a change :01:

manker
06-05-2005, 10:23 AM

Correct me if I am wrong ( I think your mates are Evertonians) but has Faddy not been injured then out of the team then injured and also plays more out on the wing for the toffees? :unsure:

Great to see the TA having something to cheer about for a change :01:Yeah, he is a winger. He's not been injured that much but as so often happens with other young players, they have an excellent first season but find it tougher the year after.