PDA

View Full Version : Are Newsgroups "Safe" From "Them"?

S!X
06-05-2005, 08:18 AM
A friend showed me how to use news groups via Xnews and its very simple. I was just wondering how safe they are from "Them"? :blink: :ph34r: :lookaroun

muchspl3
06-05-2005, 08:24 AM
safe now....

RealitY
06-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Generally yes...

S!X
06-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Nice, The only thing ive found newsgroups usefull for is movies, and maybe games, theres shit all for music and apps (usefull ones)

Peerzy
06-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Nice, The only thing ive found newsgroups usefull for is movies, and maybe games, theres shit all for music and apps (usefull ones)

Maybe its because you don't know what an NZB file is, or where to get them, or the good music and app groups.

S!X
06-05-2005, 11:32 PM

Maybe its because you don't know what an NZB file is, or where to get them, or the good music and app groups.

Like it matters lol, theres always torrents.

Peerzy
06-05-2005, 11:35 PM
:lol:

I mock your lack of knowledge and lazyness to learn anything.

Me: Hey look millions of MP3's no fakes no virus's, full speeds, no uploading, no ratios.

LP: HA HA LMFAO KK CNT B AZZED LOLOLOLOL!!1 LOLLERSTAKEZ

S!X
06-05-2005, 11:42 PM

Me: Hey look millions of MP3's no fakes no virus's, full speeds, no uploading, no ratios.

:dry:

Peerzy
06-05-2005, 11:42 PM

Thanks for your input, it really helps others trying to view this thread.

S!X
06-05-2005, 11:46 PM

Thanks for your input, it really helps others trying to view this thread.

that was refering to your stupidity in your previous post. If your so smart give me some suggestions for good places to get music from.. :ermm: :angry:

Peerzy
06-05-2005, 11:47 PM
NEWSGROUPS!!!

I already said thats a good place to get music from but you replied implying you couldn't be assed.

S!X
06-05-2005, 11:48 PM
NEWSGROUPS!!!

I already said thats a good place to get music from but you replied implying you couldn't be assed.

Yea but which ones... Ive use newsbin and bitsearch but cant find shit all. :blink:

Peerzy
06-05-2005, 11:56 PM
http://img257.echo.cx/img257/6859/newsgroups8us.png

Article count is how many files are in there. So 1176545 doesn't seem like "shit all for music" and thats only one group.

There ordered by article count, that means the more files that are in a group the high up on the list it is. Fucking retard.

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:03 AM
There ordered by article count, that means the more files that are in a group the high up on the list it is. Fucking retard.

Thanks for the help you fuckin cocksucker. Now gtfo of my thread.

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 12:09 AM

I called you a fucking retard because it took me about 20 seconds to do all of that, also half the stuff you ask in here you could have googled for. It seems that no matter what advice people will offer you, you'll always be the lil bitch kid who thinks he's 1337 because his typing is worse than someone who 3 and half minutes old and lacks any common sense or the slightest wiff or a brain cell.

Too many long words?

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:12 AM

I called you a fucking retard because it took me about 20 seconds to do all of that, also half the stuff you ask in here you could have googled for. It seems that no matter what advice people will offer you, you'll always be the lil bitch kid who thinks he's 1337 because his typing is worse than someone who 3 and half minutes old and lacks any common sense or the slightest wiff or a brain cell.

Too many long words?

If you choose to help some1 with something atleast be polite while doing it. Everyone is a n00b at one point or another. Like yourself :rolleyes:

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 12:13 AM

Too many long words?

If you choose to help some1 with something atleast be polite while doing it. Everyone is a n00b at one point or another. Like yourself :rolleyes:

True, however you choose to stay n00bish just because your too fucking lazy to learn anything and thus require everyone to do even the simplist of googling tasks for you.

Would you rather have no help at all or help with an insult?

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:16 AM
True, however you choose to stay n00bish just because your too fucking lazy to learn anything and thus require everyone to do even the simplist of googling tasks for you.

Would you rather have no help at all or help with an insult?

Theres no reason to insult someone when there just asking something... even if its "n00bish t0 t3h m4x0rzz".

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 12:18 AM
But the fact that the question was not only n00bish, but its been answered about a million times, there are hundreds of websites devoted to just answering your question.

Its the same with most of your questions, 2 seconds on google you would have your answer, yet you choose to ask it here, and for some reason feel its you mission to butcher to english language in the process.

{I}{K}{E}
06-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Moved, but not closed.

Linkin Park it's your own fault Peerzy started flaming :P

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Moved, but not closed.

OMFG. This was supposed to be a serious post.... :angry: :frusty:

{I}{K}{E}
06-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Moved, but not closed.

and Peerzy gave you proper awnsers..... now start downloading music from usenet :P

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:38 AM

and Peerzy gave you proper awnsers..... now start downloading music from usenet :P

:dry: Just close this topic. It went from a question to absolute fuck all.

{I}{K}{E}
06-06-2005, 12:40 AM

I wont close it just because Peerzy awnsered your question(s). Yes it went off-topic but thats your own fault

S!X
06-06-2005, 12:51 AM

I wont close it just because Peerzy awnsered your question(s). Yes it went off-topic but thats your own fault

None of its my fault, Im new to this fuckin thing FFS. Jesus fucking christ. :angry: Then this fucking guy comes along starting shit cuz I asked a question.

{I}{K}{E}
06-06-2005, 12:53 AM
None of its my fault, Im new to this fuckin thing FFS. Jesus fucking christ. :angry: Then this fucking guy comes along starting shit cuz I asked a question.

like Peerzy said; if you used our search function or google there was no need for a topic like this.

Lilmiss
:P

IKE, you should move the thread again to "Funny Stuff."

S!X

like Peerzy said; if you used our search function or google there was no need for a topic like this.

Dude, Just close this mofo its going nowhere. fast.

MCHeshPants420
06-06-2005, 05:56 AM
*bump*

Busyman
06-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Moved, but not closed.

:dry: I'm not surprised.

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Moved, but not closed.

:dry: I'm not surprised.

:snooty:

Guillaume
06-06-2005, 01:41 PM
And once again the Lounge becomes trashworld. :dry:

Busyman
06-06-2005, 01:51 PM

It's his own thread.

Any other time the mods close a thread at the request of the topic starter.

I would think if the question was answered, that's a pretty damn good reason to close the thread....especially "at the request of the topic starter". :snooty:

IKE = in Peerzy's pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

MCHeshPants420
06-06-2005, 01:51 PM

This thread is pretty funny though. In fact I gave it 5 stars.

But it would be nice if the mods stopped dumping threads in here. Make a Trash section for these types of threads.

I'd call it the "We hate your thread so we dumped it here" forum.

DanB
06-06-2005, 02:05 PM

This thread is pretty funny though. In fact I gave it 5 stars.

But it would be nice if the mods stopped dumping threads in here. Make a Trash section for these types of threads.

I'd call it the "We hate your thread so we dumped it here" forum.

Sounds good.

Answer me this though, how the feck do you get a cold in what is supposed to be summer? :dry:

Mr. Mulder
06-06-2005, 02:06 PM
hay fever? :unsure:

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE={I}{K}{E}]

Theres also a hole in my pocket that goes through to my... :lookaroun

So thats what he does in there :ermm:

Guillaume
06-06-2005, 02:09 PM
bleh. Scratch that. Not funny.

DanB
06-06-2005, 02:10 PM

Definitely a cold, cos I ache and have a shitty cough to go with it :frusty:

Mr. Mulder
06-06-2005, 02:12 PM

Definitely a cold, cos I ache and have a shitty cough to go with it :frusty:

i was going to suggest "may" fever for some verbal pwnage, but it's june :dry:

manker
06-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Since post count is so important to gameboys, I suggest penalising teh spammers five posts for each off-topic reply they make in GamesWorld. I know it can easily be done with the forum software but an admin has to do it.

It would make spam cease immediately.

DanB
06-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Pwned by the calendar :(

Mr. Mulder
06-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Pwned by the calendar :(

it's not the first time either :fist:

so what's this thread about, anything good? :unsure:

DanB
06-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't think so :ermm:

ziggyjuarez
06-06-2005, 02:25 PM
move this to pinworld or maybe pwnedworld :shifty:

Lilmiss
06-06-2005, 02:30 PM
bleh. Scratch that. Not funny.

Made me giggle. :snooty:

Guillaume
06-06-2005, 02:31 PM
You're high. That's why. :dry:

No person in his/her right mind would laugh at that.

edit: Laugh at me maybe.

muchspl3
06-06-2005, 02:36 PM
It's his own thread.

I would think if the question was answered, that's a pretty damn good reason to close the thread....especially "at the request of the topic starter". :snooty:

all peerzy does is go around starting shit, their is a clear pattern, if you look at his post.

I don't understand why IKE didn't close it like he asked, its like you want to punish him for asking a question instead of looking around, why don't you sticky this so everyone can have a laugh...

MCHeshPants420
06-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Since post count is so important to gameboys, I suggest penalising teh spammers five posts for each off-topic reply they make in GamesWorld. I know it can easily be done with the forum software but an admin has to do it.

It would make spam cease immediately.

Great idea. This should be implemented with immediate effect.

I don't understand why IKE didn't close it like he asked, its like you want to punish him for asking a question instead of looking around, why don't you sticky this so everyone can have a laugh.

Even better, the public humilation of idiots. They'll soon learn.

ziggyjuarez
06-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Great idea. This should be implemented with immediate effect.

I don't understand why IKE didn't close it like he asked, its like you want to punish him for asking a question instead of looking around, why don't you sticky this so everyone can have a laugh.

Even better, the public humilation of idiots. They'll soon learn.
Most people dont get embassed on the internet.Thats why im not worried about the naked photos of me :rolleyes:
posts muchspl3's photo here*

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 03:49 PM
It's his own thread.

all peerzy does is go around starting shit, their is a clear pattern, if you look at his post.

Hardly if you check my posts most of them are helpfull or adding something important into a discussion, if you notice my harsh-er posts are aimed at the people who go out of there way to reck the forum with there useless spam. How would you like it every thread you created was followed by 10 posts of:

LOLZZZ

LMFAAOAOA!!1#1

J0 RAWKZZZZZZ

STFU

...and so on. Its funny for the first few posts, then a few thousand on your ready to comit a hit and run on the posters.

muchspl3
06-06-2005, 04:06 PM
I guess but it seems you enjoy berating people rather than be just helping them, if it bothers you that much don't help at all, you know just skip it.

Virtualbody1234
06-06-2005, 04:14 PM
How would you like it every thread you created was followed by 10 posts of:

LOLZZZ

LMFAAOAOA!!1#1

J0 RAWKZZZZZZ

STFU

...and so on. Its funny for the first few posts, then a few thousand on your ready to comit a hit and run on the posters.
Funny how that seems to happen to you. Maybe it has something to do with you?

DanB
06-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Thats a helpful contribution you've made with that post there VB, congratulations :pinch:

enoughfakefiles
06-06-2005, 04:22 PM
How do you make a post.??:unsure:

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 04:23 PM
How would you like it every thread you created was followed by 10 posts of:

LOLZZZ

LMFAAOAOA!!1#1

J0 RAWKZZZZZZ

STFU

Check Gameworld, even in threads i don't post in its still there.

And if it just me then there bullying me :cry:

ziggyjuarez
06-06-2005, 04:28 PM

they're try'n to spam you to death.I say press charges

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 04:29 PM

they're try'n to spam you to death.I say press charges

Hmmm could i get them done for Assult or maybe push for GBH :unsure:

Virtualbody1234
06-06-2005, 04:36 PM
... if it just me then there bullying me :cry:
There? Where?

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

muchspl3
06-06-2005, 04:40 PM
http://members.cox.net/xcuse/your.jpg

Peerzy
06-06-2005, 04:41 PM
... if it just me then there bullying me :cry:
There? Where?

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

Meh, better than any attempt LP has had a spelling any words larger than 4 characters long.

Virtualbody1234
06-06-2005, 04:48 PM
http://members.cox.net/xcuse/your.jpg
Yeah but it's over there!

S!X
06-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I guess but it seems you enjoy berating people rather than be just helping them, if it bothers you that much don't help at all, you know just skip it.

Well said! :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
06-06-2005, 06:24 PM
http://forums.battle-forum.com/hosted/maverick/drama1.jpg

S!X
06-06-2005, 06:44 PM
I dont have a lama :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
06-06-2005, 06:50 PM

You don't have a Buddhist monk of Tibet? I fail to see the relevance of your post.

S!X
06-06-2005, 06:52 PM

You don't have a Buddhist monk of Tibet? I fail to see the relevance of your post.

Nope.

JPaul
06-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I prefer Soulseek for music anyway.

I like Usenet for new release movies and PPC games / utilities.

I like Bittorent for everything else, including movies, tv and apps.

e.g. I am currently downloading the XP 11 in 1 DVD and the Ricky Hatton Fight on BT.

Here's a tip I posted at the wondrous Moderation.

Use here http://www.newzbin.com/browse/ to find out what's new and available but don't pay for their NBZ. Just open the group they tell you it's in, organize by name, then download.

Cunning or what.

muchspl3
06-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I prefer Soulseek for music anyway. I like Usenet for new release movies and PPC games / utilities. I like Bittorent for everything else, including movies, tv and apps. e.g. I am currently downloading the XP 11 in 1 DVD and the Ricky Hatton Fight on BT. Here's a tip I posted at the wondrous Moderation. Use here http://www.newzbin.com/browse/ to find out what's new and available but don't pay for their NBZ. Just open the group they tell you it's in, organize by name, then download. Cunning or what.

its .50 a week, its the only time I have ever paid for file sharing, and I split it with my friend, so at a dollar a month you can't beat how easy it makes downloading off usenet.

try it and you will never look back.

JPaul
06-06-2005, 07:18 PM
I prefer Soulseek for music anyway. I like Usenet for new release movies and PPC games / utilities. I like Bittorent for everything else, including movies, tv and apps. e.g. I am currently downloading the XP 11 in 1 DVD and the Ricky Hatton Fight on BT. Here's a tip I posted at the wondrous Moderation. Use here http://www.newzbin.com/browse/ to find out what's new and available but don't pay for their NBZ. Just open the group they tell you it's in, organize by name, then download. Cunning or what.

its .50 a week, its the only time I have ever paid for file sharing, and I split it with my friend, so at a dollar a month you can't beat how easy it makes downloading off usenet.

try it and you will never look back.

I would feel dirty paying for file sharing.

It's a double dunt feeling. Stealing the file and stealing the info from the people trying to profit from the sharers.

God, I feel moist just thinking about it.

Virtualbody1234
06-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!

S!X
06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!

Duh.:lol:

Mr JP Fugley
06-06-2005, 08:55 PM
http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

manker
06-06-2005, 08:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/ChevyC/eastenders.jpg

Guillaume
06-06-2005, 09:05 PM

To add to the eastenderage, I just discovered your secret identity, and frankly I'm shocked. I thought he was sam^4. :ohmy:

manker
06-06-2005, 09:10 PM

To add to the eastenderage, I just discovered your secret identity, and frankly I'm shocked. I thought he was sam^4. :ohmy:/banned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/banned.gif

Mr JP Fugley
06-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Feck Sake BD, cot again.

manker
06-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Feck Sake BD, cot again.Shut it, DaniellaB.

enoughfakefiles
06-06-2005, 09:21 PM

Can dan see his house in that picture. :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
06-06-2005, 09:29 PM
:nibbed:

DanB
06-06-2005, 09:31 PM

:blink: :blink: :dry:

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 03:04 AM
well the title is good, kinda got off topic though, but the idea is interesting "are newsgroups "safe" from them. Well I have an answer for ya, no they are not, the reason newsgroups themselves are not under attack because they are registered only as transfer servers and are not responsible for the data contained on them, similar to an IRC server not being held responsible for the data being transfered through them. News servers are also set up similar to IRC servers where when you connect to one server you are getting access to "pretty much" all of the same data on all other server located around the world. That and since Usenet or NNTP predates the Internet it is not subject to the same laws as newer technology. That explained the only ones that can be held responsible for copyright infringement on news servers is the posters, its simple don't wanna get ought don't post downloading or "leeching" in the newsgroup community is safe as long as your not downloading anything super illegal or downloading ridiculous amounts of data, the only ones who would really pay attention to your newsgroup activity is your ISP like all Internet use or any other communication going through your ISP they can watch it if need be, fortunately it is impossible to watch that much traffic mostly for cost reasons. Simply don't give them a reason to flag you and watch your traffic. This can be avoided by signing up with a news server that offers secure tunneling with ssl encryption. This encrypts the connection from your computers to the news server, in essence creates an unreadable tunnel by anyone but your news server and you.
Of course the ammount of data on a news server is immense, with enough searching or to make it easy on yourself "BUY" and I mean that it doesn't work unless you buy it is newsleecher it has a super search feature that will allow you to search the entirety of your news server for files that you request and then you can search within your search results, its really very easy its like searching with google only you actually find stuff you want and its actually there to download. Newzbin and most other news search engines suck because they either only search one group and only report files that have been verified or two wich is newzbins case only reports files in the search engine that were created and posted with a .nzb file wich is severely limiting the terabytes about 46 terabytes on my server to be searched. With my comcast account I can download about 40-50 gig worth of data in a weekend. If you don't wanna do any reading and learn how to use newsgroups I would suggest newsleecher with its super search function. Also Its a good idea to find a news server with unlimited downloads so you don't have to watch out for that shit usenetserver.com is a great newserver with unlimited downloads, and from what I hear they have an ssl packages on the way.
Well I hope this helped at least someone, and didn't confuse the fuck out of everyone else.
Oh yea the thread starter, you did sound like a brat

Smith
07-01-2005, 03:17 AM
Could someone explain to me what a nbz file is? :newb:

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 03:21 AM
nzb is a file for a site called www.newzbin.com you can search that site and you can download the nzb file. Then if you have a newsreader that supports nzb files when you open the small nzb file on your computer your newsreader will start downloading all the parts for the file you want. Pretty cool huh, you don't have to subscribe to any groups or search through any groups, just grab the nzb file and it will take care of the rest, I know newsleecher will handle nzb files but i'm not sure what other clients do. www.newzbin.com doesn't host any of the files it just hosts the nzb files. Think of them like torrents for newsgroups if that helps any.
But if you were just being an asshole about my typo, well then fuck off prick and go find somthing else to do.

Smith
07-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Thanks mastershake, ill try this out :)

MCHeshPants420
07-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks mastershake, ill try this out :)

Please tell me you are referring to his latter statement. :rolleyes:

JPaul
07-01-2005, 10:43 AM
nzb files = the equivelant of "verifieds", for usenet.

@ Master$hake. The former of your 2 posts may have been very interesting / useful. However it was also practically unreadable.

Punctuation is there for a reason. You don't have to use it as an exact science, but you really do have to use some.

manker
07-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Punctuation is there for a reason. You don't have to use it as an exact science,:(

JPaul
07-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Punctuation is there for a reason. You don't have to use it as an exact science,:(
For clarification and so as not to upset manger, the "you" refers to ShakeMaster and no-on else.

All better now, diddums.

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 11:56 AM

@ Master$hake. The former of your 2 posts may have been very interesting / useful. However it was also practically unreadable.

Punctuation is there for a reason. You don't have to use it as an exact science, but you really do have to use some.
First of all there is very little verified when it comes to nzb files, if your talking about someone seeing it and saying hey theres an nzb file, well thats about it. If your talking about www.newzbin.com search site well those have been partially verified, not always I have found. An nzb file can be created by anyone and shared with anyone of your of your choosing, nothing verified about that.
Punctuation and spelling mean very little to the human brain, as long as the first and last letters are in the correct place thats all you really need to read a paragraph. Saying this one might guess you have trouble reading, or perhaps are to young to figure these things out.
See I can pick apart your post to, its easy anyone can do it. So why even bother making a statement like that, its meaningless, arragant, and makes you look like a stuck up prick.

manker
07-01-2005, 12:25 PM

First of all there is very little verified when it comes to nzb files, if your talking about someone seeing it and saying hey theres an nzb file, well thats about it. If your talking about www.newzbin.com search site well those have been partially verified, not always I have found. An nzb file can be created by anyone and shared with anyone of your of your choosing, nothing verified about that.
Punctuation and spelling mean very little to the human brain, as long as the first and last letters are in the correct place thats all you really need to read a paragraph. Saying this one might guess you have trouble reading, or perhaps are to young to figure these things out.
See I can pick apart your post to, its easy anyone can do it. So why even bother making a statement like that, its meaningless, arragant, and makes you look like a stuck up prick.People don't read word bricks.

If you would like people to read what you write, I assume that is your goal, then space your prose out, somewhat. Punctiation is also important for assisting the readers comprehension of what you've written.

It's as well to use it.

Cheese
07-01-2005, 12:29 PM
I like this guy's style in each post. Massive word brick with an insult tagged on the end.

Word bricks make my eyes bleed. Please stop it. The return key isn't hard to press.

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 12:55 PM
My appologies for the word bricks, "neat word" I'm new to forums, I'm still

deciding if they are better than BBS. Definitly "cute" though, its like AIM. It

seems like they are good for short ask short answer, I havn't seen any real in

depth info here. Anyway each tool has its use. Sorry for the insults not that

it matters I got a tooth pulled the other day and have been in a foul mood

since.

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I was wondering, if I am going to make large posts like my first one here, how should I do it. Or shoud I even post that much info at all?

Busyman
07-01-2005, 01:42 PM
I was wondering, if I am going to make large posts like my first one here, how should I do it. Or shoud I even post that much info at all?
Don't pay any mind to them...especially JPaul...since he'll bludgeon you with JPaulisms (you'll get used to it). McChickenPants and stanker are just here too fill up space with me, Busymang.

Good info in the word brick though.

As a bonus I think I saw the picture of Mona Lisa in it.

So you get 4 points for info and the hidden picture and a subtraction of a point for the :dog: Run-On :dog: cinderblock.

Either way it's a good start and welcome. :)

JPaul
07-01-2005, 04:42 PM

See I can pick apart your post to, its easy anyone can do it. So why even bother making a statement like that, its meaningless, arragant, and makes you look like a stuck up prick.

I was explaining nzb files in a simple, inaccurate way. Sometimes that's what folk want.

"Punctuation and spelling mean very little to the human brain, as long as the first and last letters are in the correct place thats all you really need to read a paragraph. "

First and last letter in a "word" within a paragraph, not first and last letters in the "paragraph". That's just mad talk, are you a mentalist at all.

Yes, I do have trouble reading, when people form paragraphs like the one I was referring to. Oh and I am a stuck up prick, so at least we agree on something.

Whilst I am on, you can consider yourself my new mortal enemy. I've been looking for one and you just fit the bill. I look forward to doing business with you.

Busyman
07-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Now see ShakerMakerMaster you got him started.

Now he's going to drop 'ism's on you forever.

JPaulism or for short

J'ism :sick:

JPaul
07-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Now see ShakerMakerMaster you got him started.

Now he's going to drop 'ism's on you forever.

JPaulism or for short

J'ism :sick:

Nice posting there, spunky.

Afronaut
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Oh my.

Master$hake
07-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Having trouble filling your day?
I am well aware now that I posted incorectly and will apologize to everyone except you.
I just don't like you, and could really care less what you do. Someone like you has no place in the real IT world and never will with that attitude.

Of course I figured out how I posted was wrong but since you insulted me I decided to play along and raise your blood pressure a few points. It seems I succeded.
Thanks for playing along kids.

JPaul
07-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Having trouble filling your day?
I am well aware now that I posted incorectly and will apologize to everyone except you.
I just don't like you, and could really care less what you do. Someone like you has no place in the real IT world and never will with that attitude.

Of course I figured out how I posted was wrong but since you insulted me I decided to play along and raise your blood pressure a few points. It seems I succeded.
Thanks for playing along kids.
Hello nemesis, how the devil are you.

For a frightful moment I thought you would not resurface. I am gratified that I was wrong in this.

I have spoken to my nurse, who assures me that my blood pressure is OK, well within normal operating parameters.

It appears that in order to influence it in any way you would have to post something which was not entirely predictable. I imagine that you are just as surprised as me to discover this.

As a purely academic exercise, could you possibly point out where I insulted you. It just saves a bit of time if I find out which buttons to press "early doors". At the moment I am at a loss to establish what I said which you could possibly find harsh / insulting.

Could you also explain what the "real IT world" is, sadly a luddite such as I has little or no understandig of such a place.

Guillaume
07-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Could you also explain what the "real IT world" is, sadly a luddite such as I has little or no understandig of such a place.

Aha! Found a misspelling in one of JP's posts!
What do I win? :01:

JPaul
07-01-2005, 09:03 PM

a hook in the mouth.

manker
07-01-2005, 09:12 PM
a hook in the mouth.
Fecking brilliant :lol: :D

I'm almost tempted to conceed half a point in our tete a tete. Almost.

JPaul
07-01-2005, 09:18 PM
a hook in the mouth.
Fecking brilliant :lol: :D

I'm almost tempted to conceed half a point in our tete a tete. Almost.
:lol: irl

Thanks for that.

Spider_dude
07-02-2005, 12:56 AM
i am very baked and hello.

Smith
07-02-2005, 02:15 AM
i am very baked and hello.

Hello.