PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson not guilty?

maebach
06-14-2005, 02:17 AM
I was watching the news and it seems a California jury ruled him not guilty http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/jun/14jackson.htm . What do you think of this?

Wallace_Askew
06-14-2005, 02:25 AM
What?!?!!?!?

Wallace_Askew
06-14-2005, 02:27 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t97138.html

maebach
06-14-2005, 02:30 AM
thanks, i shouldve cheked before.

Skiz
06-14-2005, 02:32 AM
Anyone who has been paying any attention to this knew this was going to happen. The case has only gotten so much publicity because he is so famous. The State of California wasn't able to prove anything. All the testimony was shady at best and came from old cooks, cameramen, etc. Why weren't any of these accusations brought forward when they allegedly saw these things? The bottom line is, they weren't able to "prove beyond a reasonable doubt" that he was guilty. I mean ffs, if the same state's justice system found OJ innocent, they didn't stand a chance with this case....

bigboab
06-14-2005, 07:08 AM
I hope you dont smoke.:cry:

Lilmiss
06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Meh. :dry:

He is obviously mental, and in need of some kind of therapy even if he didn't do it. A grown man who sleeps in an oxygen tank, has a monkey as a best friend and owns a fun fair isn't right in the head. And the parents who have allowed their baba's to stay at such persons house are also in need of help.

The whole thing has pished me off intensely. It just screams "Publicity Stunt."
I bet there will be a new album on the way from Jackson, and it will be bought by all his nutcase fans, who have helped make the whole thing a big farce. If I was him, I'd bury my head in a pile of camel poo and rethink life.

Gemby!
06-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Meh. :dry:

He is obviously mental, and in need of some kind of therapy even if he didn't do it. A grown man who sleeps in an oxygen tank, has a monkey as a best friend and owns a fun fair isn't right in the head. And the parents who have allowed their baba's to stay at such persons house are also in need of help.

The whole thing has pished me off intensely. It just screams "Publicity Stunt."
I bet there will be a new album on the way from Jackson, and it will be bought by all his nutcase fans, who have helped make the whole thing a big farce. If I was him, I'd bury my head in a pile of camel poo and rethink life.

:01:

hurrah !

but i couldn't take the speech seriously after you said 'baba's' - tis such a cutesy word :blushing:

Lilmiss
06-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Wanna come to my house for crumpets and tea, baba? :naughty:

:P

Skiz
06-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Nice sig lilmiss. ;)

vidcc
06-14-2005, 05:44 PM

I agree with the last bit, the parents should not have allowed their children to stay there...however what is mental about oxygen usage?...it's no different from people that wear "ionic bracelets" as a health idea or drink "medicinal spa water". What about people that take mud baths or put cucumber on their eyes? in fact it is actually medically advantageous to have a good clean supply of oxygen in the system..... if it were affordable I bet millions would have one....already people buy "air cleaners"...all Jackson has done is be "flash".

What is the difference between having a monkey or a dog as a "best friend" ?

As to the fun fair...so he is rich and flash that's about the only difference between that and grown people that go to six flags or Alton towers. Jackson can afford to have just the rides he likes and never have to wait in line. Are people mental if they have their own swimming pool in the garden?

Yes he is not "normal" in the every day dull sense but that is not a crime is it?.... back in the day teddy boys were called weird.... so were hippies and punk rockers.

He is not conventional, he is certainly an idiot and acts irresponsibly, but the reasons you gave do not make him mental.

Rat Faced
06-14-2005, 05:53 PM
But the use of the word Baba does make you mental Lilmiss :P

Gemby!
06-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Wanna come to my house for crumpets and tea, baba? :naughty:

:P

crumpets you say !? :01:

is this how mj lured the kids :shifty: ?

Lilmiss
06-14-2005, 06:47 PM

Back to the Drawing Room with you, Mr. :fist: :P

A dog, or monkey, is a pet.
It is not a best friend, no matter which way you look at it.
They are dependant creatures, and don't make the best conversationalists.

Fair enough about the oxygen thing, but do you not think he has taken it a step too far? If he is that worried about his health, why not just move to Tibet or something? An oxygen tank will only keep him healthy why he is in there, yet he keeps getting out of the bloody thing. I don't believe in dishwashers, mainly because we need a few germs in our lives to makes us less susceptible to other diseases. Wrapping yourself in a bubble, or tank, is just crazy, imo.

Besides, do you know how many germs he could pick up alone off those lil boys sleeping in his bed? I hope he has had his mumps injection. :unsure:

So, I didn't pick the best examples, he has done crazier stunts.
But when all together, along with the baby dangling and such like, wouldn't you admit him into a mental hospital for testing for a few decades? :wacko:

He has far too much money, and will be able to do whatever the hell he wants, when he wants. It's annoying to see so much money and publicity going into the case after sooo many allegations, when regular people would have been locked up in an instant. It should have been done away from the public eye, and he shouldn't be treated like a god just because he has money and is able to weasel out of anything he wants.

I'd love to kick him in the nose, I really would. :snooty:

RF :fist: :cry:
Gems, anytime. I have Nesquick too. :naughty:

Smith
06-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Good, he probally didnt do anything in the first place, just some assholes looking for money.

DanB
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM

The only difference being that the dog isn't literally their best friend ;)

bigboab
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Good, he probally didnt do anything in the first place, just some assholes looking for money.

Very droll.:)

Gripper
06-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Do you smell smoke...I think I smell smoke....must be a fire somewhere :huh: