PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on an Idea

asmithz
06-17-2005, 05:20 AM
I need an idea for place to goto with a girl, somewhere new, we are kinda bored of the place where we are at and need some new ideas.

S!X
06-17-2005, 05:27 AM
Does it have to be local or somewhere out of the state?

asmithz
06-17-2005, 05:31 AM
yea local would be best, just need some random ideas, anything.

Virtualbody1234
06-17-2005, 06:11 AM
The mall.

:lol:

asmithz
06-17-2005, 06:23 AM
The mall.

:lol:

;)She suggested the mall, but thats not differnt.

bigboab
06-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Do you have a car? If so go round different places every time you go out until you both find a place or places that you like.:)

asmithz
06-17-2005, 07:02 AM
Do you have a car? If so go round different places every time you go out until you both find a place or places that you like.:)
I think that is what we will be doing, just going around.

peat moss
06-17-2005, 07:03 AM
Is there a lake or beach ? Take a picnic lunch, a couple of beer or a small bottle of wine. A blankie and just the two of you. It does n't have to be water site .A nice park or a zoo with green space is nice too. It costs no money , and she would love the closeness. Hey read her the news paper as she's lieing there . My wife loves it ! I always say honey , sure glad were normal ! :D

S!X
06-17-2005, 07:06 AM
Is there a lake or beach ? Take a picnic lunch, a couple of beer or a small bottle of wine. A blankie and just the two of you. It does n't have to be water site .A nice park or a zoo with green space is nice too. It costs no money , and she would love the closeness. Hey read her the news paper as she's lieing there . My wife loves it ! I always say honey , sure glad were normal ! :D

Your so romantic :rolleyes:

peat moss
06-17-2005, 07:13 AM

Your so romantic :rolleyes:

Well he could surprise her with that idea too ! Probably the best sex he would n't have to pay for . :lol:

Edit : There 's always a method to our selfish urges ? Or I'v forgoten how horny I use to be ! :shutup:

S!X
06-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Well he could surprise her with that idea too ! Probably the best sex he would n't have to pay for . :lol:

:blink: If he has a gf why would he have to pay for sex? :ohmy: :lookaroun

peat moss
06-17-2005, 07:24 AM

I said "the best" :blushing:

Let me refrase this : No movie ,dinner , cholates , .............you get the idea. :)

bigboab
06-17-2005, 07:32 AM

Let me refrase this : No movie ,dinner , cholates , .............you get the idea. :)

take your chances while you can. In my case it is ' dinner, movie, chocolates, no sex' :lol::lol:

peat moss
06-17-2005, 07:58 AM

take your chances while you can. In my case it is ' dinner, movie, chocolates, no sex' :lol::lol:

From one old fart to another , We dumb shits ! We forgot the most important thing ,"flowers" doooh ! Know wonder little "Peat" does not get out much. :cry:

Barbarossa
06-17-2005, 12:22 PM
I need an idea for place to goto with a girl, somewhere new, we are kinda bored of the place where we are at and need some new ideas.

Check into a motel then dude! :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-17-2005, 01:07 PM

take her out for a meal sometime (not fast food :rolleyes: ) doesn't have to be expensive or make/buy her some food and eat it in the park. ok now i am hungry.... :cry: