PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Been In A Fist Fight?

brotherdoobie
06-18-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm not violent by nature. ( maybe,by nuture...) but there is this fellow at work,who drives me insane,without saying a word...everything about him
is annoying. I almost got into a fist fight with him on friday...(I used to scrap,quite frequently as a youth... bad neighborhood...blah,blah,blah.)

I'm actually,quite ashamed of myself...he's a tiny scrawny guy,with no muscle tone what so ever. It's just that his voice, has a rather cacophonous quality to it. (and he is such an irritating redneck) I seldom argue politics,but how much Rush Limbaugh is a man expected to listen to,after an hangover,while trying to detox from medicinal herbs,without exploding?

I suppose...I owe him a two liter of Pepsi,and a new portable radio.
Meh, maybe I should of just open handed smacked him (commonly refered to as a bitch smack)

Violence...in certain situations,can be quite beautiful.:)

Not so Peaceful,bd

99%
06-18-2005, 07:33 PM
i thought vilionence was designed by teenagers untill i met bush
but yes i understand yet condemn your dilemna

a: you are a homo sapian - & live by instinct - let go of your restraints - enjoy

b: you are urban cuvilized dude - hence a cup o' tea with the dude + a conversation as to whom he actually is could solve your primal urge of utter despictione

NikkiD
06-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Yes, I have been in a fist fight. I have been in several of them, in fact, though none in recent years.

Unless you include punching Chris in the face on several occasions. In my defense, he had it coming.

brotherdoobie
06-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes, I have been in a fist fight. I have been in several of them, in fact, though none in recent years.

Unless you include punching Chris in the face on several occasions. In my defense, he had it coming.

I bet he did...bastard!...I would offer to come to your recue...but I believe....you can handle yourself just fine.

Peace bd:01:

Guillaume
06-18-2005, 08:28 PM

Was mud involved? :drool:

Smith
06-19-2005, 01:15 AM
Ya i know a few people like that. But i try to be nice, dosnt mean i become buddies with them, i just smile and nod. I have this plan where if i be nice to everyone, when someone goes crazy and brings a gun to school, i wont get shot :P

Busyman
06-19-2005, 02:11 AM
Ya i know a few people like that. But i try to be nice, dosnt mean i become buddies with them, i just smile and nod. I have this plan where if i be nice to everyone, when someone goes crazy and brings a gun to school, i wont get shot :P
Ya know Canuk....

That's a good way to think.

A eye real opener in treating people nicely. ;)

It's very logical in that while it's not likely to happen, the thought brings about a good byproduct.

Gemby!
06-19-2005, 01:13 PM
i have been in a proper fight with my brother, he didnt fight back, but i was throwing teh punches :01:

ps. violence is bad :nono:

DarthInsinuate
06-19-2005, 01:54 PM
i have been in a proper fight with my brother, he didnt fight back, but i was throwing teh punches :01:

ps. violence is bad :nono:
that's called a mugging where i come from

Gemby!
06-19-2005, 03:59 PM
no he was calling me names, i was justified :snooty:

however violence is bad :nono: unless its funny :D

dantepedante
06-19-2005, 04:49 PM
The only fight I was involved in was in college, with my roomate, due to differences of opinion, and pressure at school. Since then, no.

Road rage is another thing, though, that I used to be involved in. Finally decided to cuss drivers in the privacy of my car, where they cannot hear and I vent a little steam.

Lilmiss
06-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Yesh. :01:

Typical beetch caught midst a vodka session, when I came out of a toilet stall.
She slapped me damn hard before pulling my hair. I punched her square in the jaw and she flew backwards. Dunno who it shocked more, me or her. :blushing:

Girly fights are crap.

Gripper
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Yesh. :01:

Typical beetch caught midst a vodka session, when I came out of a toilet stall.
She slapped me damn hard before pulling my hair. I punched her square in the jaw and she flew backwards. Dunno who it shocked more, me or her. :blushing:

Girly fights are crap.

They sure are fun to watch though,
I used to get the crap kicked outta me at school until I started going to self defence lessons,then funnily enough the fights tapered off...dont know why?

Spicker
06-21-2005, 09:29 PM
No :01: :hide:

Guillaume
06-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Girly fights are crap.

At the risk of belabouring the point, not when mud and bikinis are involved. :drool:

Lilmiss
06-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Oi! :ohmy:

:attempts virtual uppercut:

*goddess*
06-21-2005, 11:14 PM
:D I've only ever 'thrown' one punch, my stepsister was behind me giving me shit non-stop so I clenched the fist and blindly belted her. I dunno which of us went the palest, soon as I saw the blood from her nose I knew I was done for.

:dry: Not her, the evil stepmonster of course.

Lilmiss
06-21-2005, 11:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/argh.gif

*goddess*
06-21-2005, 11:38 PM
;) I'd only bitchslap you tho Missy :D

Lilmiss
06-21-2005, 11:45 PM
But I've got sunburn. :cry:

she knows I could 'ave her really.

:lookaroun :01:

*goddess*
06-21-2005, 11:58 PM
:naughty: Even better I mean, what is it with you poms and the lack of sunscreen :frusty:

:ohmy: Totally off topic here, but what's up with you poms actually winning cricket? Dang scary that :lol: