PDA

View Full Version : Majong tiles.. new champion !

Gemby!
06-19-2005, 04:48 PM
i finally managed to come top ! :01:

took me long enough :schnauz:

*beginning of gemby take over *

mwahahahahahahahaha

ha

99%
06-19-2005, 04:52 PM
:lol: :01: but for how long...? :naughty:

I never understood that game and the arcades version lacks the striptease

(>Zero Cool<)
06-19-2005, 04:59 PM

mwahahahahahahahaha

ha

hey congrats ;) :01:

I am addicted to that game but i'm terrible at it :(

hobbes
06-19-2005, 05:02 PM

mwahahahahahahahaha

ha

That game is evil, pure evil.

What is time we need to beat?

NikkiD
06-19-2005, 05:04 PM
I'd have to agree with you hobbes. Many a project has fallen to the wayside while I wasted hours playing other versions of mahjongg. :lol:

(>Zero Cool<)
06-19-2005, 05:07 PM

mwahahahahahahahaha

ha

ok that bit i don't get some of the top scores have got very different duration times :huh: I just take it that it doesn't record them properly? Also I take it that, unlike many card solitaire type games, it is not always possible to complete the game/puzzle? :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
06-19-2005, 05:10 PM
Beginners luck. :dry:

Barbarossa
06-20-2005, 08:58 AM

ok that bit i don't get some of the top scores have got very different duration times :huh: I just take it that it doesn't record them properly? Also I take it that, unlike many card solitaire type games, it is not always possible to complete the game/puzzle? :unsure:

The playing time is recorded from when you first click on the game in the arcade, to when you submit the score, so if you play multiple times before clicking submit score, the total time of all your games is taken into account.

Some are definitely impossible, e.g. if you have a certain tile on top of the tower, and you can see the three other tiles of that type directly below it! (Seems to happen quite alot... :unsure: )

Vargas
06-20-2005, 09:11 AM
i don't think time is the factor in the score, otherwise i would be number one:
26 Vargas 2214 No Comment 9:05pm Jun 9 285 secs

lynx
06-20-2005, 10:22 AM
I think the time it shows is as barbarossa described, ie your total playing time, but the time it uses to calculate your score is from the moment you click the first tile.

Gemby!
06-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Beginners luck. :dry:

have you seen the leaderboard for it ? :lol: i spammed that :blushing:

Gemby!
06-20-2005, 03:10 PM
*hates barbarossa*

*goes off to cry*

DarthInsinuate
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
i spent ages trying to figure out how to play this, and why i couldn't throw out my tiles. That'll teach me to go in to an arcade with a Mah Jongg sign hanging outside and expecting to play Mah Jongg :rolleyes:

DanB
06-20-2005, 04:45 PM
*hates barbarossa*

*goes off to cry*

aawww :(

(>Zero Cool<)
06-20-2005, 06:19 PM

The playing time is recorded from when you first click on the game in the arcade, to when you submit the score, so if you play multiple times before clicking submit score, the total time of all your games is taken into account.

Some are definitely impossible, e.g. if you have a certain tile on top of the tower, and you can see the three other tiles of that type directly below it! (Seems to happen quite alot... :unsure: )

thanks ;) that was what i figured re the impossible tlo do-ness, just that as you say it does seem to happen rather a lot :unsure:

p.s. Booooooo you are crap :angry: you already have a stack of top scores could you not have left this one alone :( :Gembyfanclubmember: :01:

scribblec
06-21-2005, 03:20 AM
gemma dont be harsh on yourself :P barbie is number 1 in about 10 games :|

Barbarossa
06-21-2005, 08:51 AM
gemma dont be harsh on yourself :P barbie is number 1 in about 10 games :|

I would give them all up to be champion of Gyroball again... it's all Rick Phlegm's fault... :(

scribblec
06-21-2005, 04:58 PM
i just want to be champion at curve ball :'(

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/arcade.php?do=scores&set=2&name=curveball

Gemby!
06-21-2005, 06:20 PM
[
p.s. Booooooo you are crap :angry: you already have a stack of top scores could you not have left this one alone :( :Gembyfanclubmember: :01:

:01: i have a fanclub !

@ scribblec - shucks :blushing: thats probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me ....which is also the only nice thing you have said to me :lol:

scribblec
06-21-2005, 07:04 PM
[

:01: i have a fanclub !

@ scribblec - shucks :blushing: thats probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me ....which is also the only nice thing you have said to me :lol:

what can i say im a charmer :D :D :D

Gemby!
06-21-2005, 07:38 PM
:naughty:

scribblec
06-21-2005, 07:46 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ liddy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vargas
06-21-2005, 07:51 PM
i still think the scores are messed up or based on something other then completing the board in the shortest time. i should be #1

Gemby!
06-23-2005, 08:51 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ liddy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but there is no mole ?!?!?! :lol: