PDA

View Full Version : 4 Months

asmithz
06-20-2005, 07:41 AM
4 Months of being with her, and still getting mind fuck. AHAHHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

manker
06-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Get used to it? :ermm:

Never had a girlfriend who didn't try with the mind games, at least on occasion. Not sure if it's possible for the guy to win - I'm also not sure if I'd want to, there is no prize and the effort some women put in is unbelievable.

Much better to ignore it by telling her that if she explicitly says what she wants you to do, then you'll do it. Otherwise it's likely that if she persists in dropping insanely subtle hints, her wishes will remain unfulfilled. Seems to work okay but the games never truly cease altogether.

MCHeshPants420
06-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Prefrontal leucotomy.

sArA
06-20-2005, 11:00 AM

Never had a girlfriend who didn't try with the mind games, at least on occasion. Not sure if it's possible for the guy to win - I'm also not sure if I'd want to, there is no prize and the effort some women put in is unbelievable.

Much better to ignore it by telling her that if she explicitly says what she wants you to do, then you'll do it. Otherwise it's likely that if she persists in dropping insanely subtle hints, her wishes will remain unfulfilled. Seems to work okay but the games never truly cease altogether.

OHhhhhhh I seeeee.... rather than saying.....I like choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable) smile...nudge....hint.... they should just say....Oi, get yer wallet out and buy me choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable or not) NOW!

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf. :)

Snee
06-20-2005, 11:26 AM
I think I just posted in this thread saying you should insinuate she's gained weight, in passing like, and run away before she's got time to react. If it ever gets too much.

Either I never pressed reply, the database is fooked, or someone was having fun at my expense :blink:

I think I'm going with the first option.

EDit: Unless you've gone and made cheebus a mod, in which case it's #3.

MCHeshPants420
06-20-2005, 11:32 AM
EDit: Unless you've gone and made cheebus a mod, in which case it's #3.

:dry:

(A) shall be exempt from disclosure under section 552 of title 5, Made up Code (commonly referred to as the Freedom of Information Act)[.]

Pub. L. No. 107-296, 116 Stat. 2135, § 214(a)(1)(A) (to be codified at 6 M.S.C. § 133(a)(1)(A)).

Snee
06-20-2005, 11:36 AM
I am speechless, just speechless :ohmy:

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, critical infrastructure information (including the identity of the submitting person or entity) that is voluntarily submitted to a covered moderating agency for use by that agency regarding the security of critical infrastructure and protected systems, analysis, warning, interdependency study, recovery, reconstitution, or other informational purpose, when accompanied by an express statement [as specified below]

asmithz
06-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Waaa, this topic went somewhere else.

I hate her, and love her, this game sucks. Bah, loosing sleep because i keep thinking about her, have to be at work in 4 hours. :wacko:

bigboab
06-20-2005, 12:25 PM
I am speechless, just speechless :ohmy:

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, critical infrastructure information (including the identity of the submitting person or entity) that is voluntarily submitted to a covered moderating agency for use by that agency regarding the security of critical infrastructure and protected systems, analysis, warning, interdependency study, recovery, reconstitution, or other informational purpose, when accompanied by an express statement [as specified below]

Its no then.:)

GepperRankins
06-20-2005, 12:58 PM
http://whitestkids.com/video/dinnervote.mov

manker
06-20-2005, 03:42 PM

OHhhhhhh I seeeee.... rather than saying.....I like choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable) smile...nudge....hint.... they should just say....Oi, get yer wallet out and buy me choccies/flowers/clothes (delete as applicable or not) NOW!

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf. :)I duno, Sara. I've never had a materialistic girlfriend who hints at me to get my wallet out so that I can buy her stuff. Can't be arsed with those sorts. If there's a thread about that then I'll gladly defer to someone who has experience with this kind of woman.

I was talking about more esoteric things like spending more/less time together, pointing a relationship in a different direction, talking about the future, moving in together. Fluffy things that I (and lots of blokes) either run a mile from or aren't that interested in. If a woman wants to talk to me about such a topic then I prefer a frank, open discussion rather than a complex cat and mouse mind game where she tries to cadjole me into doing what she wants without actually telling me what, precisely, it is.

Is that okay.

asmithz
06-20-2005, 10:27 PM
manker youve had them all havent you? I understand what your saying, just talk rather then having a one sided relationship. Sadly it will never happen my case, or in your most likly.

manker
06-20-2005, 10:34 PM
manker youve had them all havent you?Not yet :naughty:

Talking is always a bonus, it's even better when you can get them to say what they actually mean. You seem to like this one so just keep trying - that's all I did. Still haven't properly worked her out but I've no desire to stop trying.

brotherdoobie
06-21-2005, 12:55 AM
4 Months of being with her, and still getting mind fuck. AHAHHAHAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Lad,count your blessings...in a few years,you'll be grateful for any kind of fuck,you can get. ;)

Peace bd

asmithz
06-21-2005, 02:32 AM
manker youve had them all havent you?Not yet :naughty:

Talking is always a bonus, it's even better when you can get them to say what they actually mean. You seem to like this one so just keep trying - that's all I did. Still haven't properly worked her out but I've no desire to stop trying.
Your right, I love her, and hove no desire in quiting. I havent talked to her since, we got in argument yesturday. :(

Lad,count your blessings...in a few years,you'll be grateful for any kind of fuck,you can get. ;)

Peace bd

Hahah, your probly right. Im not really looking for that from her, cuase i truly like her. both the sex and her, i just enjoy her company.

brotherdoobie
06-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Not yet :naughty:

Your right, I love her, and hove no desire in quiting. I havent talked to her since, we got in argument yesturday. :(

Peace bd

Hahah, your probly right. Im not really looking for that from her, cuase i truly like her. both the sex and her, i just enjoy her company.

Ah, love and lust a catch 22...for sho'.
I wish you the best of luck.

Peace bd

Gripper
06-21-2005, 09:49 AM
I think women learn from a early age to play the manipulation game,they practice on their daddies,when the outright "I want" does not work,they play the drop the hints game,as they mature they perfect the art,lets face it guys,we will never "understand" women we just have to learn to comprimise,basicly I take the anything for an easy life route

sArA
06-21-2005, 01:05 PM

I see, its so simple...thanks for the advice manker I am sure it will work a treat on my bf. :)I duno, Sara. I've never had a materialistic girlfriend who hints at me to get my wallet out so that I can buy her stuff. Can't be arsed with those sorts. If there's a thread about that then I'll gladly defer to someone who has experience with this kind of woman.

I was talking about more esoteric things like spending more/less time together, pointing a relationship in a different direction, talking about the future, moving in together. Fluffy things that I (and lots of blokes) either run a mile from or aren't that interested in. If a woman wants to talk to me about such a topic then I prefer a frank, open discussion rather than a complex cat and mouse mind game where she tries to cadjole me into doing what she wants without actually telling me what, precisely, it is.

Is that okay.

Okie dokie mankie....from straight talking girl to straight talking bloke okay?

Mind games are only fun if both play by the same rules. Personally I get all confused by subtlety and prefer the between the eyes approach. :lol:

RGX
06-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

manker
06-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi, RGX. How the devil are you.