PDA

View Full Version : Sex ed . 2005

peat moss
06-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Hey it use to be so simple , But I 'm bookmarking this for my little guys . It 's pretty tame . :)

http://websrvr40nj.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdsnjwebsrvr4501/portal/media/media-050516-pregnancy.html

maebach
06-23-2005, 01:19 AM
lol. funny find :lol:

Joakim Agren
06-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Hey it use to be so simple , But I 'm bookmarking this for my little guys . It 's pretty tame . :)

http://websrvr40nj.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdsnjwebsrvr4501/portal/media/media-050516-pregnancy.html

Hello!

Yes funny :lol: but unacceptable!!

First ther is almost a fact flaw in it- Women can get pregnant by seemen on the outside on teh vulva. This is true in the sense that it have happened but telling that without telling the odds for that actually happen is irresponsible and fraudulent. I heard some stats on Discovery channel saying that the odds for that was in the order of 1 to 4000 so very slim chance!. It is 40 times more likely that you will break a condome during intercourse!.

The second aspect was the gender roles portraited. The woman is depicted as the very responsible and dominant part while the man is seen as someone in need of babysitting by the woman to control him self and his stupid sperms. Sex is an equal responsibility and by sending signals that Women needs to take a larger responsibility for the act is just plain wrong!! :angry:

Sorry for my serious post :shutup: but I still thinks it is kind of funny though but largely due to its stupidity not the intelligence given in it!!. :ph34r:

peat moss
06-23-2005, 01:43 AM
Peter dickhead reminds me of "me " when I was young . :)

But you have a good point Joakim . Explaining the birds and bees to children is very difficult for some parents no matter thier age tho .

tesco
06-23-2005, 02:35 AM
:lol: that's great.

I'm glad my parents never tought me about sex...would be too awkward imo

manker
06-23-2005, 02:37 AM

I'm glad my parents never tought me about sex...would be too awkward imoWho taught you.

Sex-ed in school, or was it a more hands on, practical experience :naughty:

tesco
06-23-2005, 02:38 AM

I'm glad my parents never tought me about sex...would be too awkward imoWho taught you.

:naughty:

sex-ed, friends, etc.
just found it all out myself. :blink: :01:

manker
06-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Who taught you.

:naughty:

sex-ed, friends, etc.
just found it all out myself. :blink: :01:Sara taught me everything I know. Thank the good lawd I joined FST :schnauz:

Smith
06-23-2005, 03:43 AM
Ohhh, now it all makes sence :P

Joakim Agren
06-23-2005, 03:44 AM
Hello!

Yeah!!

Check out this one:

http://www.planetsuzy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3046

Yikes!

Chicks can be very hmmm lets say smelly and out of control to! :D :lol: :sick: :cry: :yikes: :wave: :fist: :drunk:

In case anyone wonders the language in the clip is swedish and he gets mad and says "What the hell are you doing bla blah.." and she says dong get mad I promise I will never do it again I promise! welll just take her word for it!! :D .

Girlfriends Are Great Are'nt They! :wub: :slap:

S!X
06-23-2005, 03:51 AM
g0t pr0n?

maebach
06-23-2005, 04:15 AM
learn about pr0n

peat moss
06-23-2005, 04:43 AM
Hello!

Yeah!!

Check out this one:

http://www.planetsuzy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3046

Yikes!

Chicks can be very hmmm lets say smelly and out of control to! :D :lol: :sick: :cry: :yikes: :wave: :fist: :drunk:

In case anyone wonders the language in the clip is swedish and he gets mad and says "What the hell are you doing bla blah.." and she says dong get mad I promise I will never do it again I promise! welll just take her word for it!! :D .

Girlfriends Are Great Are'nt They! :wub: :slap:

Thats sick, must be love . Almost as good as the olde covers over the head bit . :sick:

S!X
06-23-2005, 05:31 AM
learn about pr0n

Learn from pr0n.