PDA

View Full Version : Lounge People

suprafreak6
06-23-2005, 04:21 AM
GUYS COMON we sit here in the lounge and are getting fat we should do the 8 min ab work out anyone know where to find lol

(everything except abwork out is a joke)

Smith
06-23-2005, 04:31 AM
Emily Watson is not hawt, she looks like shes 10. Your in grade 9 right? You could probally do alot better ;)

Skiz
06-23-2005, 05:06 AM
Seven Minute Abs gives you more time for the Lounge. :)

Smith
06-23-2005, 05:08 AM
Im tired, although i dont plan on waking up untill about 1 tommorow, i want to go buy a hammock for my summer relaxation.

Have a good night guys :cool:

S!X
06-23-2005, 05:25 AM
You could probally do alot better ;)

Unless hes ugly, fat, or just a homo. :cry:

Mr. Mulder
06-23-2005, 07:19 AM
i'll have you know im my ideal weight :cry:

bigboab
06-23-2005, 07:26 AM

So am I.:) I am just about 10" too short for my weight.:cry:

Mr. Mulder
06-23-2005, 07:43 AM

So am I.:) I am just about 10" too short for my weight.:cry:

me too :cry:

muchspl3
06-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
Ted Stroehmann: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
Ted Stroehmann: Right. Yes. OK, alright. I see where you're going.
Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
Ted Stroehmann: I would go for the 7.
Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
Ted Stroehmann: You guarantee it? That's -- how do you do that?
Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Ted Stroehmann: That's right. That's -- that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
Ted Stroehmann: That -- good point.
Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Ted Stroehmann: Why?
Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

Gemby!
06-23-2005, 07:54 AM
work out ??

i dont quite get what you are implying ...... :blink: