PDA

View Full Version : Knights of The Old Republic

ApacNTS
06-29-2005, 12:26 PM
it's an older game i know, but i was playing it the other day, downloaded the patch and everything. well i noticed that when i visited tatooine for the 2nd time, 2 odd things happened, the first was some droid i had never seen before was in my ship asking me where i wanted to go, the star map was no longer visible :shrugs: the 2nd, the map to the ebon hawk was completely wrong, instead the game showed the map to the underground sea floor of manaan :unsure: . After that things multiplied....so i get back on the ebon hawk and find that my t3 droid....is no longer selectable. in it's place however is a 2nd zaalbar. so i had 2 big z's one with a bacca blade, one without, one a level 13, one a level 16 :ermm: . i had a laugh at first, figuring it was a simple glitch that would correct itself...i was wrong. i noted that the jagi mission i completed would not go to the completed stack..annoying. by the time i made it to the space forge system, my wookie friend had doubled again and again and again, everytime i left the ship and went back, i found another wookie. all in all i had 12 wookies, all zaalbars, again one with a bacca blade, the rest without, i could talk to any of them, had to walk around them, and couldnt kill them :(. my question is, has anyone heard of this, or been through it yourself? i thought it may have been because of the gizka, but even after i lost them i still had all those Z's. even one of the cut scense showed 2 big z's in it, one being z, and one of course what was supposed to be t3.

Guyver
06-29-2005, 04:44 PM
use any cheats that might fuck it up?

orcutt989
06-29-2005, 05:45 PM
Put your save files somewhere, and then reinstall the game. Or download a different version, and install it, then put your save files back in the save folder.

ApacNTS
06-29-2005, 08:22 PM
no cheats (didnt even know there were any) and it's the xbox version. another note, after i beat malak for the last time, the game refuses to show the end cinematics, it stops after dodonna says "you'll get a hero's welcome when you get home" screen goes black and nothing comes on, i started button mashing out of boredom/frustration and by pressing Y my light saber will come out and swing around, i can hear it anyway, screen remains black.

Monkeee
06-29-2005, 09:08 PM
is the cd-scratched?

ApacNTS
06-29-2005, 09:20 PM
nope, it's about a week old actually, straight from kmart :lol: i read on another site where if you see the "galaxy droid" instead of the star map its an inclination that a glitch/bug has occured. noone mentioned cloning characters tho, ah well, designers and their buggy releases. i wonder what awaits me in sith lords when i buy it?

orcutt989
06-30-2005, 12:53 AM
nope, it's about a week old actually, straight from kmart :lol: i read on another site where if you see the "galaxy droid" instead of the star map its an inclination that a glitch/bug has occured. noone mentioned cloning characters tho, ah well, designers and their buggy releases. i wonder what awaits me in sith lords when i buy it?

Return it and get a new one?