PDA

View Full Version : She found someone

asmithz
07-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Well thats it, were over. I hate life so much, i wanna die.

ziggyjuarez
07-01-2005, 05:34 AM
Welcome to the club :dry:

Smith
07-01-2005, 05:54 AM
Are you still going on about this? Holy crap give it up lol. Ya its happpened to all of us, and it sucks when it happens, but you will get over it.

@Ziggy..what seems to be the problem?

S!X
07-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Sux man, Just as long as you got some from her.... You cant complain.

asmithz
07-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Well TheCanuk I have to get over it now, i am so fucking depressed about it.

peat moss
07-01-2005, 06:36 AM

I have three words of advice for you !

Love the one your with. :)

Edit : Ok 5 but who's counting ? :ph34r:

asmithz
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM

I dont have anybody at all

manker
07-01-2005, 07:52 AM
You'll be fine, Smithy. She sounded a bit needy anyway.

Even if you really don't feel like it, go out and have a few beers. The important part is that you have dirty sex with a few equally drunk girls. Aim for two per week for a month, after that time you'll hardly remember her name and it'll make you feel better.

That may be bad lifestyle advice but I reckon it's par for the course :unsure:

asmithz
07-01-2005, 07:57 AM
ya mabey i need that, i dunno what to do, its so hard to deal with[I]

S!X
07-01-2005, 08:02 AM
The important part is that you have dirty sex with a few equally drunk girls.

One wonders and hopes? :blink: :ermm:

Dark Steno
07-01-2005, 08:05 AM

I dont have anybody at all
Not even one?

sArA
07-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Just goes to prove she wasn't good enough for you anyway.....bollox to her and on to the next one......

Dark Steno
07-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Just goes to prove she wasn't good enough for you anyway.....bollox to her and on to the next one......
Care to show me how?

sArA
07-01-2005, 08:20 AM
erm.....did I say it was easy? Erm.....I was talking purely hypothetically you understand, maybe a life as a hermit would be easier but a whole lot less fun.

Dark Steno
07-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Hmmm... still blur.

manker
07-01-2005, 08:30 AM
The important part is that you have dirty sex with a few equally drunk girls.

One wonders and hopes? :blink: :ermm:Yup, girls like sex too and make for particularly willing partners. Gosh!

Dark Steno
07-01-2005, 08:33 AM
One wonders and hopes? :blink: :ermm:Yup, girls like sex too and make for particularly willing partners. Gosh!
:lookaroun

Smith
07-02-2005, 02:25 AM
ya mabey i need that, i dunno what to do, its so hard to deal with[I]

Have a few beers and take some extacy, that should help you get things off your chest :)

Lilmiss
07-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Have a few beers and take some extacy

Why do I feel compelled to punch you in the skull everytime you post? :huh:

Oh yeah, cos you talk complete shite.

tesco
07-02-2005, 02:58 AM
hmm. alcohol and ecstacy. :pinch:

Smith
07-02-2005, 03:06 AM
Have a few beers and take some extacy

Why do I feel compelled to punch you in the skull everytime you post? :huh:

Oh yeah, cos you talk complete shite.

Sorry. :(

Peerzy
07-02-2005, 04:02 AM

That makes your winky go really small and fire blanks :lookaroun

tesco
07-02-2005, 04:06 AM

oh noes. :ohmy:

but, isn't it E that u cant mix with other drugs or alcohol or you'll like die or something? :pinch:

Smith
07-02-2005, 04:16 AM
They say that for every drug my friend. (including weed, but people do it anyway) Theres always a risk when you take drugs ;)

Peerzy
07-02-2005, 05:38 AM

but, isn't it E that u cant mix with other drugs or alcohol or you'll like die or something? :pinch:

Yeah, if you do take it you should drink no alcohol and have plenty of water, otherwise you dehydrate and your body system gets all fucked up. Everything else is pritty much okay to mix with whatever.

bigboab
07-02-2005, 06:00 AM
They say that for every drug my friend. (including weed, but people do it anyway) Theres always a risk when you take drugs ;)

Except in my case. The risk is staying alive.:)
If drugs were not available to me I would have been dead before this Forum got off the ground.:)

I just realized I probably added a few hundred more to the anti drugs campaign with that last statement.:lol:

Smith
07-02-2005, 06:16 AM

Yeah, if you do take it you should drink no alcohol and have plenty of water, otherwise you dehydrate and your body system gets all fucked up. Everything else is pritty much okay to mix with whatever.

Ye i know, i dont do that anymore anyway, i think the last time i did that was about 3 months ago, it was nice to try but i dont like the feeling you get the next moring. Im sticking to organic things now, much better for you :)

peat moss
07-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Its hard for me to sing the don't do drugs song , I'v done every one out there ,some I'm not very proud of. They just seem harder today ? You don't know what 's in them . If I could give advice its just say no !

You have so much to live for ,your whole life is in front of you. One bad experience could cost you your life . I have so many missing and dead friends to fill a life time. Pot , beer its all the same. Use them wisely , get high on life .

Your driving test , first piece of tail, , graduating, first good job , the birth of your child. You get the drift . :) In hindsight I was one of the lucky ones. thats all it was ,lucky . :dry:

manker
07-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Peat's words are saying - 'Don't do drugs'.

Peat's commas are screaming - 'I'm smacked off my tits'.

Guillaume
07-02-2005, 10:40 AM

You internet bully you! :angry:

Oh, btw, I intend to get drunk today and my lip is still healing, so easy with t'roddage, m'kay?

manker
07-02-2005, 10:48 AM

You internet bully you! :angry:

Oh, btw, I intend to get drunk today and my lip is still healing, so easy with t'roddage, m'kay?
:lol:

I'm taking a complete break from roddage today.

Guillaume
07-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Don't know why but I don't believe you.

Once a rodder, always a rodder they say.

manker
07-02-2005, 11:09 AM
http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rod.gif

:D

Guillaume
07-02-2005, 11:28 AM
http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/rod.gif

:D
Gaaaaaaaarrrrrrr! I hate you so much, manrod. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1018/fingerleft2rj.gif:swear:
Isn't LP enough to quench your bestial rodding lusts?

Snee
07-02-2005, 12:08 PM

Heh, I think there was a bloke in Australia or somewhere who actually drank too much water when on e.

He was trying to keep from dehydrating, but ended up overloading his kidneys or something and killing himself.

Guillaume
07-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Heh, I think there was a bloke in Australia or somewhere who actually drank too much water when on e.

He was trying to keep from dehydrating, but ended up overloading his kidneys or something and killing himself.
Yep. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication)

Peerzy
07-02-2005, 02:28 PM

:lol: Well then don't drink to much water but drink enough, infact it would just be easier not to take E, plus going from Bad Boys 2 they smuggle them in dead bodies, you might be swallowing a bit of brain :P

Smith
07-02-2005, 07:37 PM

:lol: Well then don't drink to much water but drink enough, infact it would just be easier not to take E, plus going from Bad Boys 2 they smuggle them in dead bodies, you might be swallowing a bit of brain :P

Excatly, it dosnt grow out of the ground, its made in factories. It cant be good for you, dont do it :01:

peat moss
07-02-2005, 10:12 PM

Yeppers , I was hammered . But I meant well . :lol: I have kids at that age now. :(