PDA

View Full Version : Fixing performance on Vampire Bloodline?

Vamp
07-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I far exceed the recommended requirements for playing Vampire, but in some areas the performance is shocking, mainly in exteriors. I've heard that I the Version 1.2 patch fixes this, however I have a no-CD crack installed and when trying to run the Patch it says that the version cannot be determined and that I need to verify the game has been properly installed...Is there anyway to get around this?

Thanks

MCHeshPants420
07-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Re-install the game, patch it and then put the 1.2 no-cd crack on it.

The crack is available at Game Copy World but I'm not linking to it because it is against the rules.

Vamp
07-12-2005, 04:12 PM
No longer have the CDs :/

Peerzy
07-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Re-download them.

Didn't you make a thread about this like 2 month's ago with exacly the same problem and we told you the same things :huh:

Vamp
07-12-2005, 04:19 PM
*Shrug*

Maybe I did...Maybe I didn't

MCHeshPants420
07-12-2005, 04:21 PM

Getting the original exe file and putting that in the directory and try patching that and then put the 1.2 no-cd crack in might work.

It's worked for me with some games when I've had similar problems. Mind, I usually keep all my downloaded disks.

Peerzy
07-12-2005, 04:24 PM

Getting the original exe file and putting that in the directory and try patching that and then put the 1.2 no-cd crack in might work.

It's worked for me with some games when I've had similar problems. Mind, I usually keep all my downloaded disks.

If memory serves me right the 'Crack' was not just the simple .EXE file but also a few other files in a few different folders. So he would need to either copy all the files over (Which should work) or like you said reinstall.