PDA

View Full Version : Attn all Diablo II Expansion U.S. East Users

imasoldier
08-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Sup all I don't know if there are any Diablo II users on these forums I have taken a year and a half break off this game and since there aren't hardly any hacks for the new 1.11 version that came out about a week ago. If you haven't hurd the news already ladder is restarting tommorow 10 a.m Monday. Anyways my question is does anyone want to work together as a team with me and my friend I got alllllll day Monday. If you want you can join my clan VoV it's nothing special just friends/stick together type thing. If your on U.S. east my account is Imasoldier123 if your interested hit me up everyones welcome.

Smith
08-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Hacking online is bad, and diablo is gay ;)

Busyman
08-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Hacking online is bad, and diablo is gay ;)
Diablo was a great game.

It's one of few computer games that I actually took time to beat.

I like hack 'n slash RPG's.

Regulsr turn-based RPG's are gay tbh.

I may as well play cards. :dry:

McStabhappy
08-07-2005, 08:05 PM
'I asked the same question, I will update the sticky with a time if one is provided to me. I believe previous resets have been at midnight." Blizzard poster so most likely its not gonna reset at 10 am infact only blizzard knows the time

suprafreak6
08-07-2005, 08:07 PM
DIABLO ROCKS! yeah im on useast my account is jiggaman if u want to add me or something well since the ladder is going to reset tommrow (monday) i figure better start up clan or something......im part of the DR clan but i guess i could be part of more than one....most likely for this new ladder im going to make a poison necromancer so it should be decent

McStabhappy
08-07-2005, 08:10 PM
My account on useast is theresnoiinteam dont really play d2 much but i will for the next few weeks then back to War3

Tikibonbon
08-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Sup all I don't know if there are any Diablo II users on these forums I have taken a year and a half break off this game and since there aren't hardly any hacks for the new 1.11 version that came out about a week ago. If you haven't hurd the news already ladder is restarting tommorow 10 a.m Monday. Anyways my question is does anyone want to work together as a team with me and my friend I got alllllll day Monday. If you want you can join my clan VoV it's nothing special just friends/stick together type thing. If your on U.S. east my account is Imasoldier123 if your interested hit me up everyones welcome.

I think I have actually been in a few Baal runs with you.

Only I really don't like about the game is that since the patch, no one seems to know how to do Baal runs without bots. Have to enter 5 before you finally find 1 that happens.

Busyman
08-07-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm pissed 'cause I could never find the expansion pack called Hellfire.

Anyone know where I can get it?

McStabhappy
08-07-2005, 10:10 PM

It wasnt made by Blizzard and i think its for diablo 1

EDIT: its for diablo 1 and made by Sierra Studios

suprafreak6
08-08-2005, 03:42 AM

I think I have actually been in a few Baal runs with you.

Only I really don't like about the game is that since the patch, no one seems to know how to do Baal runs without bots. Have to enter 5 before you finally find 1 that happens.

LOL :lol: its because noone has mh

imasoldier
08-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Haha 1.10 I used a bot for baal runs with my Hammerdin and for fun I advertised my website with it but thats over now. anyways theres 2 of you thats playing thats makes it 4 people so far I need 4 more people to have a full game im going to add jiggaman and theresnoiinteam to my friends list now.

Edit: Oh and I know this is kinda useless but I have a team speak server the ip address to connect to my server is 24.116.104.150 my name will be OutSid3r, so if you got a mic head on in.

SpecialAgentPunk
08-08-2005, 09:47 AM
can diablo 1 still be played online?

imasoldier
08-08-2005, 10:17 AM
I don't know lol diablo 1 is OLD get diablo II and expansion come play wit us about 2 more hours untill ladder resets.

McStabhappy
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM
can diablo 1 still be played online?
yes it can

suprafreak6
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
man i wanna learn how to play that teamspeak thing

LOL ladder hasnt reset yet.....in east...but i made a new account for all my new ladder chars wanted to keep my nl chars so my new account is jiggaman2 add me as jiggaman and jiggaman2
:naughty:

imasoldier
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Go here http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php and download teamspeak client once doesnloaded install it open it and then go to quick connect type in my ip and your in thats all there is to it.

McStabhappy
08-08-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.battle.net/

The Diablo 2 Ladder has been reset, spawning a new and challenging season for our regular and "Hardcore" gameplayers. Who will be the first to climb to the top? Who will be the first to reach level 99? Diablo and his sinister agents await, so come join the adventure and begin your epic climb up our new Ladder!

For more information on Ladder play, please go here.

For more info our new released patch 1.11 click here.

Busyman
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM

I know but I still want it. :(

McStabhappy
08-08-2005, 07:39 PM

I know but I still want it. :(

Ebay is the only place i can find it

EDIT: there should be a channel we will meet up in

suprafreak6
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
! The Ladder Hasnt Reset Battle.net Has Posted Early I Repeat Ladder Has Not Reset Yet! Will Update Once I Can Verify That It Has Been Reset

McStabhappy
08-08-2005, 08:59 PM
! The Ladder Hasnt Reset Battle.net Has Posted Early I Repeat Ladder Has Not Reset Yet! Will Update Once I Can Verify That It Has Been Reset

yea thier web team posted that it has been reset but its gone now

McStabhappy
08-09-2005, 12:01 AM
reset has happend

suprafreak6
08-09-2005, 01:31 AM
RESET HAS HAPPENED LOOk at the time that i posted before though...

Helghast004
08-09-2005, 04:11 AM

Yeah I still play Diablo 2 :naughty:

Infact...why dont I just walk over to your house and play it. Perhaps when I give you my account name and pass, so that i might retrieve it later, dont lose it. :dry:

jk man, You dont mind if I start off an account on your computer? Untill I can find my CD Key and approval to install this game on this computer. :shifty:

suprafreak6
08-09-2005, 05:56 AM
well anyone and everyone add me jiggaman2 is my account for ladder jiggaman is account
for non ladder

suprafreak6
08-09-2005, 07:50 PM
If Any One Wants Mh For 1.11 I Have A Working One Pm Me!

McStabhappy
08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
If Any One Wants Mh For 1.11 I Have A Working One Pm Me!
i hope you get banned and if its the easymap one there is a chance it has a backdoor

suprafreak6
08-10-2005, 02:00 AM
nope i scanned with like 8 different programs i checked it hardcore and i had some other dude test it first :p
im not gna get banned sheesh you non mh ppl are wierd

McStabhappy
08-10-2005, 02:30 AM
nope i scanned with like 8 different programs i checked it hardcore and i had some other dude test it first :p
im not gna get banned sheesh you non mh ppl are wierd

If it was easy map the guy who coded it is known for putting backdoors and stealing accounts. Blizzard has banned alots of accounts and once battle detects maphacks you get banned real quick

suprafreak6
08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
iight great for you

McStabhappy
08-11-2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.battle.net/forums/board.aspx?ForumName=d2-general

Netter has done a great job

Or Blizzard has done a great job

orcutt989
08-11-2005, 02:17 AM
I cant stand those graphics.

suprafreak6
08-11-2005, 04:38 AM
lol i cant stand ur avatar shes grossing me out

orcutt989
08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
lol i cant stand ur avatar shes grossing me out

SHE, is beautiful. :P Hermione grosses me out, she is like 5 years old, barely legal if you ask me. :rolleyes: I couldnt stand the 800x600 resolution, it just made me feel like, I dont know, crazy.

suprafreak6
08-11-2005, 05:37 PM
well i mean its from like 5 years ago so its not like brand new or anything

suprafreak6
08-11-2005, 08:54 PM
anyone think they can give me tal rashas armor in nl PLEASE

imasoldier
08-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Alright if you've been using the maphack you should have noticed as of yesterday your banned. Blizz had a program thats scans your computer for the latest hacks. They have banned over 36,000 people which is pretty much EVERYONE! Also Netter the creator of Maphack (EasyMap) was known in the first place by blizzhackers to be a very big undetected Trojan maker. His last program he made I forgot the name, he stole over 1000 cd keys from people.

suprafreak6
08-12-2005, 02:15 PM
hahahhahahah thats funny because i havent used map hack in the past 2 days LOL