Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    If FTN is going to prune inactive accounts then the user count will drop below 500. No one leeches at FTN unless it's a freebie.
    nah, more people leech than u think

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    ya callense todos ala chingada

pinches pendejos
    Alright.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yah FTN really moves loves and hates.
    We just love it or hate it, but nobody stays indifferent. (well till now i'm the kind who love it)

Hey guys, but filesharingtalk has space for all of us, so we should be comprehensive with all the opinions.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    anyone up for some fantasy football on fleaflicker.com?
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    If FTN is going to prune inactive accounts then the user count will drop below 500. No one leeches at FTN unless it's a freebie.
    Most files have 1-5 snatches. That's lots of leechin

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    brandon how about getting around to that invite thread its been awhile.
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    nah, on the serious side, brandons rethorics "you don't like it - you don't use it" posted in every thread that isn't positive about ftn is nazi trip.
    you don't like threads against ftn, you don't friggin read them
    ahem, i was asked to give my 2 cents Besides, a site can't grow if it doesnt hear the problems people see in it. I prefer to be active in my sites growth rather than ignore what problems it might have

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    It is not worth level 9. Everyone wants it when there are so many better trackers. It should be lowered to level 6-7.
    Lately:
    -Slow pretimes
    -Few torrents (5000)
    -No leechers
    shut the fuck up. you said that ftn donīt deserve to be level 9? itīs at least one of the 3 best trackers of all(not for the fuking rarity). if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you donīt talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Most files have 1-5 snatches. That's lots of leechin
    That's b/c people like you don't use it

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TorrentMaster9 View Post
    It is not worth level 9. Everyone wants it when there are so many better trackers. It should be lowered to level 6-7.
    Lately:
    -Slow pretimes
    -Few torrents (5000)
    -No leechers
    shut the fuck up. you said that ftn donīt deserve to be level 9? itīs at least one of the 3 best trackers of all(not for the fuking rarity). if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you donīt talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone
    get a hold of yourself
    Alright.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast