Page 456 of 462 FirstFirst ... 356406446453454455456457458459 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4614

Thread: What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think of it?

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    You're welcome.
    My work here progresses.
    What are you pirating next?
    I'd like to get it first and ruin it for you.

No problem, really, happy to do it.
    Last edited by clocker; 12-05-2011 at 03:57 AM.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. Movies & TV   -   #4552
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    You're welcome.
    My work here progresses.
    What are you pirating next?
    I'd like to get it first and ruin it for you.

No problem, really, happy to do it.
    I'm pretty sure his next title is "Somewhere under the Rainbow" (1995).
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #4553
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm pretty sure his next title is "Somewhere under the Rainbow" (1995).
    From the review on IMDB:

This movie features real Hungarian midgets (dwarfs, actually... check with OED) and real Hungarian people. Character names include Zoltan, Li'l Huggies, and Panther. Panther is by far the most talented actor in the film, if only because of his body. He stands, by my guess, about 2'6" tall, has testicles about as big aroiund as a dime (that's US currency), and a penis about the size of a pencil eraser. It did not get hard (or soft, I couldn't tell which state it was in in the scene he was in), but one of the tall folks did indeed lick it one time.

There was no discernable plot, but that was probably because the dialogue was not dubbed; only the "ooh's" and "aah's" were dubbed. And, as most fans of adult cinema know, plot is not one of driving forces behind the genre. To that matter, neither is dialogue.

Anyway, my friend Rich masturbated to Panther's scene while listening to Weird Al's "Polka Party" album as I and four other people looked on. He wiped up with a dirty sock I found under the couch.

I give this movie a 10.

Something tells me you already have this on Blu-ray (signed collector's edition, ofc).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    From the review on IMDB:

This movie features real Hungarian midgets (dwarfs, actually... check with OED) and real Hungarian people. Character names include Zoltan, Li'l Huggies, and Panther. Panther is by far the most talented actor in the film, if only because of his body. He stands, by my guess, about 2'6" tall, has testicles about as big aroiund as a dime (that's US currency), and a penis about the size of a pencil eraser. It did not get hard (or soft, I couldn't tell which state it was in in the scene he was in), but one of the tall folks did indeed lick it one time.

There was no discernable plot, but that was probably because the dialogue was not dubbed; only the "ooh's" and "aah's" were dubbed. And, as most fans of adult cinema know, plot is not one of driving forces behind the genre. To that matter, neither is dialogue.

Anyway, my friend Rich masturbated to Panther's scene while listening to Weird Al's "Polka Party" album as I and four other people looked on. He wiped up with a dirty sock I found under the couch.

I give this movie a 10.

Something tells me you already have this on Blu-ray (signed collector's edition, ofc).
    I really wanted to review it as well, but would need to watch it or at least grab the Spark Notes/Cliff Notes. The reviews could be taken in a completely different direction, does anybody remember Tuscan Milk?

5. Movies & TV   -   #4555
    Rise of the plants Apes

6. Movies & TV   -   #4556
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I had just finished stealing this film when I read the above.

Not a fucking sliver of a chance of me watching it now.
    I would say that there might be some hidden lesson in morality here but obviously there isn't.
    Gettin' Square (2003) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0341376/

A surprisingly enjoyable and gentle Aussie spin on the sort of crime comedies that Guy Richie use to churn out. Stars a young and considerably less buff Sam Worthington as an ex-con caught between trying to toe the straight and narrow and his past refusing to make that an easy thing to do.

I found it leagues better than the modest 6.6 on IMDB .Even though it's predictable there are some great characters ,more than a few laughs and the ending is sure to satisfy all but the most jaded of viewers.
    Certainly worth a look even if it's unlikely you'll be adding it to your greatest films ever list.

Private Resort(1985) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089839/

If you think the landscape of the film world hasn't changed much in the last 25 years look no further than this very early entry in Johnny Depp's career.
    Before the internet films like this were produced to titillate teenagers .Well as bad as it is ,and Private Resort certainly is bad , at least "sex comedy" back then wasn't afraid of the "R' rating delivered on that promise.

Match it up with Tom Hank's Bachelor Party and see how all great things have humble beginnings.
    Like playing second banana to Rob Morrow or Adrian Zmed.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-05-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #4557
    sorceress and white snake 7/10
    it was good time pass movie.but lang is chines.so i didn't understand the very well.

8. Movies & TV   -   #4558
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    it was good time pass movie.but lang is chines.so i didn't understand the very well.
    You really suck at the keyboard thing don't you ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Movies & TV   -   #4559
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You really suck at the keyboard thing don't you ?
    My money says his limitations do not stop with the keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #4560
    I went to see Spiderman 3 in a movie theater in China once, we were in Xi'an and had about 4 hours to kill before our train left. My thought was that since it was only just released in the U.S. at the time, it'll most likely be subtitled. In one of the very few instances that I was ever wrong, the movie was in fact dubbed. So there we sat, watching the entire Spiderman 3 in Chinese. It actually didn't bother me, I feel like if it was in English I probably would have walked out of the theater before it finished.