Thread: Maybe you can help me or I can help you

BANNED BT Rep: +3

Smile

Hello everybody.
    I am really looking for an svedvdr invite for my father. Sounds crazy but it is true, the invite is for the "good old man".
    I come from Denmark and the great thing about svedvr is that they have danish subs in their new dvd-movies.

I am a member in svedr myself, but it is impossible to get invites in there when you only are poweruser.
    My account is only 5 weeks old so I need 10 weeks to go before i can satisfy the old man.
    And then today i saw with my own eyes that they will close for the invite section, until autumn.
    It is not possible to ask in swedvdr forum because it is prohibited and I can be banned.

I am a trusted member and here are some of my account with todays fresh screenshots

bitmetv:

CZone:

Polishtracker:

SCT:

Swedvdr: only poweruser

Traffictrance:

+ i have a lot of others (also highlevels).

Me and my fathers line are the same = 8mb

I am mainly asking thoose of you which I have helped in here or traded with.

If there is any of you which would like to give/spare me an invite, I and the old man would be happy

And seriously boys I will not screw you, thats not how I am as a person for those of you who know me.

For those of you who wants to trade with me, give me an offer.

You can send me mail in private

Regards selector

P.s As you maybe can see on the screeners i can assure you to keep an good ratio. I am often checking his computer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My father has seedbox and he want sct. LOl

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ExT's Avatar Stewie Fan BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If your father uses bittorrent i'm sure he can get you a seedbox but good luck..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I am sure with all those "high profile" trackers u have, u have no problem securing an Account for SWEDVDR/ Right?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why dont you share the account with your "old man"??
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Why dont you share the account with your "old man"??
    good point
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    super cool answer thanks jessica alba
    you are the man but how does it work
    when i download a file to his computer how will my stats on my account be. Like normal way or....
    regards selector

you can close post for now THANKS A LOT for the serious replys

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Awww, too bad mate :/ You looked serious for a bit there before your last reply.

Maybe you should keep your thread open.. =)

-Vidde