Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears: AntiTraders

This is part dos of my trilogy of views on bittorrent, I have no idea what part 3 will be, but everyone knows that sequels suck so this one and the next are probably horrific. Also if you post, please keep it on topic and don't threaten others.

Anti-traders really piss me off as much as traders do. Why? Because only people who identify themselves as "anti-traders" have been traders in the past who "have learned from their mistakes" and need things for "free". Spamming trading threads, telling others your not going to get into a tracker by trading, kissing community reps ass, among other things isn't going to get you recognized as a quality member here. Neither is posting colorful links to your "proofs" and what you "need" for "free". I am going to examine this sentence for a second.

I need [placeholder] only for free.

First of all, this is the internet, you don't need anything. What you do need is food and water. Not an invite to a lousy tracker to get stuff that are otherwise readily available for you via other private sites and/or public trackers.
    Now onwards towards the word "free". Getting a legitamate invite from a member with giving nothing back isn't called free. Any invite I have ever accumulated from anyone, whether that be from a forum or via IRC, I invest a lot, A LOT, of time chatting and making a name for myself. Now that doesn't mean I chat or hang out to get invites, I just build a trust with other members. Thats called a reputation. And getting a repuation isn't easy at all, hence why you getting an invite for "free" is a null statement.

Another thing, who made up anti-trader. It sounds so negative, its basically a doublt negative. How about the title, "rule follower" or
    "repectable user".

People, you don't have to downgrade yourself to traders by labeling yourself the anti of them.

Now back to this sentence "Because only people who identify themselves as "anti-traders" have been traders in the past who "have learned from their mistakes" and need things for "free"."

I say this because users who havent traded, cheated, scammed, etc. don't need to label themselves as an anti-trader of all things. They have no need to make it known in public what they are. On the other hand, any person I see that claims they are an anti-trader have had a trading thread in their post history. These people have to make it public, often in annoying bright colors and incoherent english, that they have learned better. Thus they say they are anti-trade now.

So, to me, all anti-traders are, ironically, people who use to trade but are trying to save their asses. Who knows, maybe one of you did learn from your mistakes, but in the grand scheme of things, you cannot be trusted for that mistake. Deal with it.

Anyway, my two cents on trading and antitrading

part III coming soon

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You have gears? You are a robot????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    from family guy the movie

again, dont post you have nothing funny or on-topic to say

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Who gives a shit what others do, and how they label themselves. Let them do and be damned as long you be yourself. Live & let live.

The ones who should be shot at dawn are scammers, cheaters & fucknuggets, and if you run your own site then traders that deal in your invites & your accounts can be added to your personal shit list of assholes and shot with the rest of them.

Can't wait for Part III, but no doubt like The Godfather I, II & II the third will be the worst of the lot!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Who gives a shit what others do, and how they label themselves. Let them do and be damned as long you be yourself. Live & let live.
    Well crap that was almost word for word what i was gonna say, but anyway i agree.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fucknuggets

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

Can't wait for Part III, but no doubt like The Godfather I, II & II the third will be the worst of the lot!
    This is what I'm thinking too.

But as always, thank you for your views 1080p. They're always interesting to read. I'm just starting to think you take the internet a little bit too seriously.

But to comment about the topic. I also believe that most of the hardcore anti-traders here, were once traders themselves in the past. That was an interesting point you brought up.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    from family guy the movie

again, dont post you have nothing funny or on-topic to say
    do u have a torrent link to this family guy movie?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

This is what I'm thinking too.

But as always, thank you for your views 1080p. They're always interesting to read. I'm just starting to think you take the internet a little bit too seriously.

But to comment about the topic. I also believe that most of the hardcore anti-traders here, were once traders themselves in the past. That was an interesting point you brought up.
    haha, I almost never browse the internet, I find time after work and school usually around 9-11, I don't make way to post or be active anywhere for that matter

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What really grinds my gears is that traders trade just to collect and not because they will use the trackers. What really grinds my gears is the stupid WTAW chart! if it didn't exist probably there wouldn't be the need for people to trade.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast