Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: worst albo quotes yet part 1

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    albo is not my real name ... real is albo...learn to see...write...read...

bo

p.s benchez smells.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You do the little prick a service by putting his name in the title, Allen.

I dare say, the ones worth quoting are yet to come within this thread, like.

Albo's only 19, though, so expect threats, inept insults and ingratiation to those who he prays will fight his fight for him.

That's just the sad little cunt he is. Everybody duck for his response. I'm sure it's gonna be a fucking doozy. :rollseyes:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Get a fukin life people...

and Alien..couldn't you come up with a better opening...u fukin middle-aged lowlifing cornball

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Get a fukin life people...

and Alien..couldn't you come up with a better opening...u fukin middle-aged lowlifing cornball
    I'm nominating this for the worstest.

Disclaimer:

However, I'm entitled to change my mind, reliant to the next wad of wank Albo decides to deliver, like.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you come up with a better opening than wankface.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    All these years wasted in the lounge I'd have thought chalice had factorized you by now.. and you couldn't come up with anything better?? shame on you allen

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    All these years wasted in the lounge I'd have thought chalice had factorized you by now.. and you couldn't come up with anything better?? shame on you allen
    Albo, Ben told me why you're so sore at him, and I gotta tell ya man, now I understand.

I can't believe that Ben could be so callous as to make your mother eat your testicles (which he had humanely removed beforehand) but then used them as ping-pong balls.

Benjamin, hang your head in fucking shame, man.

I hope that this'll be the end of it and Albo can dry his fucking nancy-boy eyes and get along to something less embarrassing, like rimming his sister in the mall.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    you've factorized a lot of these lowlifes in the past years by the way chalice. how did you get them to follow you.. What edge did you find?? Might it had been that they were all losers with no personalities, shy, boring? If so, how long do you plan on controlling their lives and god forbid Fst shut down one day.. these guys would be hoppless

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Albo, Ben told me why you're so sore at him, and I gotta tell ya man, now I understand.

I can't believe that Ben could be so callous as to make your mother eat your testicles (which he had humanely removed beforehand) but then used them as ping-pong balls.

Benjamin, hang your head in fucking shame, man.

I hope that this'll be the end of it and Albo can dry his fucking nancy-boy eyes and get along to something less embarrassing, like rimming his sister in the mall.
    ah...the sister and mother insults.. aren't they a little old by now? you've used these in every argument u've had so far.. im starting to believe you're running out of words

You see, if I was a disgrace like you, I would have responded by attacking your wife and children but again I'm not a 50 year old lowlife drunk am I

10. Lounge   -   #10
    you've factorized a lot of these lowlifes in the past years by the way chalice. how did you get them to follow you.. What edge did you find?? Might it had been that they were all losers with no personalities, shy, boring? If so, how long do you plan on controlling their lives and god forbid Fst shut down one day.. these guys would be hoppless
    Nobody follows me. Everybody hates me.

The only person who seems to have been manipulated by me tonight is yourself.

Have a little think on that, child.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast