Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where should i go

Heart

im so sick and tired of private tracker dont wanna waste more time
    downloading is just for faggot so here is my question where should i go to find people mostly american but canadian are fine
    since they are all the same to me i know fst have alot guys from canada so i wanna make friends and also learn english as much as i could mostly i need somekinda online chat room where lots people can speak english whatever program is available
    any idea?
    and welcome spam

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol, stick to trackers and their irc channels maybe?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why do you ask such a question in the BT section?
    Try out the lounge or a totally another site. Good luck.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    what do you mean downloading is just for faggot?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Become a member at some other forums, I guess (non BT related). Just google for stuff that interests you (sports, computers, politics, anything really) and you're bound to find a forum dedicated to it.

PS: What's wrong with Brittish people? they speak english too. And Aussies?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Online chat rooms like Yahoo .

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rewardedme View Post
    downloading is just for faggot so here is my question where should i go to find people mostly american but canadian are fine
    since they are all the same to me i know fst have alot guys from canada so i wanna make friends and also learn english as much as i could mostly i need somekinda online chat room where lots people can speak english whatever program is available
    any idea?
    and welcome spam

offtopic.com

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    any idea?
    and welcome spam
    In Canada we speak Canadian and in the U.S. they speak American. Both have very little to do with English.

Except if you check google translate idiot is pretty much universal ( true storky )

PS storky was intentionally used because it's more faggoty .

PPS faggoty isn't actually a word.

i know fst have alot guys from canada
    Actually the original intent was to have the site staff entirely by Americans but the name File "they're all mine so what are you doing to do about it you Godless Commie bastards just be thankful I even let you live" Talk proved too much of a mouthful.

For real students of history this was followed by a short stint where the French took over and everything seemed idylic ( although it was a bit disturbing that they started insisting on everyone agreeing this site had the best of everything ).
    Sadly this golden age ended abruptly when after drinking all the wine and sleeping with all the female members on masse they ran away .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-03-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In Canada we speak Canadian and in the U.S. they speak American. Both have very little to do with English.

Except if you check google translate idiot is pretty much universal ( true storky )

PS storky was intentionally used because it's more faggoty .

PPS faggoty isn't actually a word.

i know fst have alot guys from canada
    Actually the original intent was to have the site staff entirely by Americans but the name File "they're all mine so what are you doing to do about it you Godless Commie bastards just be thankful I even let you live" Talk proved too much of a mouthful.

For real students of history this was followed by a short stint where the French took over and everything seemed idylic ( although it was a bit disturbing that they started insisting on everyone agreeing this site had the best of everything ).
    Sadly this golden age ended abruptly when after drinking all the wine and sleeping with all the female members on masse they ran away .
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast