Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I was registered at PussyTorrents for awhile, and their Database Crashed, tried using my Confirmation Email to retrieve Password to NO avail. Tried to sign up again but confronted with this "sillY Security Codes Game " ( Please look at Screenshot). any help with be appreciated. How do U input a horizontal character or numeric?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    OMG...LOL
    just input it.. its a security measure it has nothing to do with inputting them in weird angles.. stops automated logins.

5H75xt

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by artifact View Post
    OMG...LOL
    just input it.. its a security measure it has nothing to do with inputting them in weird angles.. stops automated logins.

5H75xt
    It does NOT work, I have tried more than 10 times, U can try it yourself if NOT convince, maybe is their Code generator Validation, since they have to rebuild their Database from scratch.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dont know and dont care... dont think i even have an account over there anymore... best of luck but id say give it some time

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dont know and dont care... dont think i even have an account over there anymore... best of luck but id say give it some time

Why U "Bother " to answer than in the First place, just to see how "smart" U are?
    BTW, I solved the "Problem", indeed there was a Trick to it, SMART-A$$. thanks for nothing

Last edited by Niteghost; 01-26-2007 at 08:23 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post

Why U "Bother " to answer than in the First place, just to see how "smart" U are?
    BTW, I solved the "Problem", indeed there was a Trick to it, SMART-A$$. thanks for nothing

WTF?
    Would you prefer no-one had responded to your post at all?

Don't be so childish; consider it helpful that artifact bothered to try and help even though he didn't care.

Jesus, some people just don't know help when it's there.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post

WTF?
    Would you prefer no-one had responded to your post at all?

Don't be so childish; consider it helpful that artifact bothered to try and help even though he didn't care.

Jesus, some people just don't know help when it's there.
    Yeah, Rather have a "No response" answer than to have a "Smart-Arse" answer and be insulted, don't U? Don't U have any dignity, Dude?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    first off i wasn't being a smartass... i told you what to do in the first post... you responded with this is not the problem...you then said "U can try it yourself if NOT convince" well i am convinced because you said it doesnt work..you then suggested that it was their code generator....my response was that i didn't know, and i didn't care enough to go find out... i then left with a cordial "best of luck" and suggested waiting some time to determine if it was a problem on their side.

your harsh response was not appreciated by Chewie UK or I.. in the future dont ask for help if you cant behave yourself... i don't come on here to be called a smart ass and insulted...try having a little tact in the future...

as my grandma used to say "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

edit: i also went ahead and looked at your security feature and there is no trick to it at all, its a standard security code submission..
    Last edited by artifact; 01-26-2007 at 09:19 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    first off i wasn't being a smartass... i told you what to do in the first post... you responded with this is not the problem...you then said "U can try it yourself if NOT convince" well i am convinced because you said it doesnt work..you then suggested that it was their code generator....my response was that i didn't know, and i didn't care enough to go find out... i then left with a cordial "best of luck" and suggested waiting some time to determine if it was a problem on their side.

your harsh response was not appreciated by Chewie UK or I.. in the future dont ask for help if you cant behave yourself... i don't come on here to be called a smart ass and insulted...try having a little tact in the future...

as my grandma used to say "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

edit: i also went ahead and looked at your security feature and there is no trick to it at all, its a standard security code submission..
    Whatever, we can go on like this indefinitely? , like I said , I came for help and NOT to be insulted, like words " childish", " Don't care", " WTF", why even "bother " responding? U guys should look at your so call "HELP" "honey" or "tactfulness'... Pal .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ffs as i stated before i tried to help you in the first posts... i am calling you childish because obviously you are childish and incapable of conducting yourself in tactful manner.... i "bothered" to respond cause i thought i had the answer to your question. if it does not fulfill your needs it is not my responsibility to make sure that you do have the answer, and frankly it doesn't effect me either way, so why should i care. further a WTF response was more than appropriate after your tirade..

obviously you missed the point of my grandmothers saying. basically it means that you get better responses by being nice (sweet like honey) then vinegar (bitter).... if you are not capable of taking a bit of ribbing while asking very basic questions then i suggest you not frequent this forum.

further i am not your pal, chump

artifact extends middle finger
    Last edited by artifact; 01-26-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast