Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anygood Comic Torrent sites?

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    I've been into a lot of super heroes vs other super heroes comics and wondering if there any sites with a lot of comic torrents. Just read Punisher vs Marvel Universe and it was sickkkkkk!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    please check this thread.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ungodly Godly Figure
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    I've been into a lot of super heroes vs other super heroes comics and wondering if there any sites with a lot of comic torrents. Just read Punisher vs Marvel Universe and it was sickkkkkk!!!
    I'm actually looking for that, I just can't find it at all.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I used to be a member of zcultfm (a long time ago, and now my account has been deleted due to inactivity) and they had a LOT of comics available (Marvel, DC etc). You might want to try there. I don't think you need an invite or anything.

Hope this helps!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Crab's Avatar Member
    Hi
    I have a torrent site that is 4 months old and I am looking for ardent comic fans to kick start Comics on my site and you will have a dedicated Comic area as we are a new site you will be at the start of a new ground breaking project!!!

Come and join us here:

www.xvid4u.com

You will be very welcome indeed!!

By the way the registration link is at the top of the page!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mish137 View Post
    I used to be a member of zcultfm
    Zcult had to delete 95% of their torrents because Marvel and DC threatened legal action. It's pretty much a ghost town now.

Demonoid probably has the deepest selection of comics at this point. Waffles and What.cd have a lot too. KG has a decent amount, but only a few are superhero comics, so you may not like it if that's all you're looking for. Also, there's a public tracker called h33t.com that seems to have more comics than most. I've only checked it out a little bit, but it seems to be pretty good.

I wish someone who knows how to run a tracker would start up a dedicated comics site. IMO, there's a huge gap in the torrent world without it.
    Last edited by 4rainertunes; 08-19-2008 at 12:44 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rainertunes View Post

I wish someone who knows how to run a tracker would start up a dedicated comics site. IMO, there's a huge gap in the torrent world without it.
    I agree. I used to love Zcult. But after that DC scare, it just isn't the same anymore. Now I use Demonoid for all my comics. The other site has a bigger selection right now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ghos7hun's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    What I want is someone to take the DCP and Minuteman packs, combine them into one pack without doubles. That's the pack I want.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Last edited by db_la_23; 08-22-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Edited
    Last edited by maxpowersin; 11-19-2008 at 05:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast