Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which tracker could be recommended as best for classical music then?

jincandoit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Smile

hi,folks.
    currently,I am a member of What CD/ Waffles.Fm, both dedicated to, as you knew, music songs.
    but,I am a huge fan of classical. so, I am wondering if there are much better trackers for classical than these two.
    any help appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    From my experience and since you said you're a member of W.cD & W.Fm, I can't think of any tracker that is better than both. But I Personally built and still building my classical Collection from DDl forums - rapidshare, megaupload etc and Ftps -Humongous Collections- The reason because whenever I cross check certain albums ( not the popular ones )on both sites, the seeders are usually very low between 0-2 most of the time, hence My defection away from both.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what.cd seems to be the best one for classical music but i'd suggest you to try LzTr, a recent tracker dedicated to soundtracks/classical/jazz/blues music.
    513 classical torrents have been uploaded so far and the tracker is growing day by day.
    if you're interested to get invited there, pm me your what.cd profile link with your email.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aoshivx View Post
    From my experience and since you said you're a member of W.cD & W.Fm, I can't think of any tracker that is better than both. But I Personally built and still building my classical Collection from DDl forums - rapidshare, megaupload etc and Ftps -Humongous Collections- The reason because whenever I cross check certain albums ( not the popular ones )on both sites, the seeders are usually very low between 0-2 most of the time, hence My defection away from both.

many thanks for your sincere reply, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    what.cd seems to be the best one for classical music but i'd suggest you to try LzTr, a recent tracker dedicated to soundtracks/classical/jazz/blues music.
    513 classical torrents have been uploaded so far and the tracker is growing day by day.
    if you're interested to get invited there, pm me your what.cd profile link with your email.
    gee,...what a policy then...they say I am not qualified to pm anyone in this forum due to 30 days must-wait period since I registered to this site.
    so, I can't pm you even though I have an interest in LzTr you suggested. anyway having a decent ratio/upload at WHAT CD, I might be power user qualified to invite someone sooner or later.
    as soon as pm-restriction on me at this site is lifted, I would gladly pm you. you can check my profile on this anyway.
    many thanks for spending your time on me.
    Last edited by jincandoit; 05-02-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    As cine suggested LzTr is great for classical music. Atm not much classical music there, but the owner of the site is known to have a huge collection of classical music...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jincandoit View Post
    gee,...what a policy then...they say I am not qualified to pm anyone in this forum due to 30 days must-wait period since I registered to this site.
    so, I can't pm you even though I have an interest in LzTr you suggested. anyway having a decent ratio/upload at WHAT CD, I might be power user qualified to invite someone sooner or later.
    as soon as pm-restriction on me at this site is lifted, I would gladly pm you. you can check my profile on this anyway.
    contact me on the email address you can find in my profile
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jincandoit View Post
    contact me on the email address you can find in my profile
    I just sent my email to you, please check for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    As cine suggested LzTr is great for classical music. Atm not much classical music there, but the owner of the site is known to have a huge collection of classical music...
    you know, cause I have never heard of that LzTr particularly. I would like to try that. many thanks for your tips.
    Last edited by jincandoit; 05-02-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    This sounds very interesting. Didn't know for that one. Tnx

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    newmy51
    Cinephilia: wrote you at the potentially fake address listed in your profile as per your prior post in this thread. What's required of those interested in obtaining LzTr invites?
    Last edited by newmy51; 05-03-2009 at 03:35 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Here's an example of short and informative answer (LOL): LzTr is the tracker with classical music and soundtracks ONLY.
    Dunno about Pedro's BTMusic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast