View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I need the bored's advice!

When I go out it's usually to the same rock clubs and I see the same faces, the same guys outside flyering, working the doors etc. I was introduced one night by a friend of mine to a guy who flyers outside them both: this guy has a fetish for girls walking around on him in short skirts. My friend introduces us, explains the fetish and asks if I wouldn't mind walking around on him right there outside the train station. Obviously, it was no trouble and easy enough and so I do it. I've done it a few times since when we bump into each other in the clubs, and he seems to go away happy enough, so I thought it was ok. But is it? All my male friends seem to think it's harmless and ok but my female friends say I shouldn't do it. Last night I apologised and refused to do it, and now I feel bad!

I'm confused, help me?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Hate to sound stupid, but I don't think I've ever heard the term "flyering" before...Is that like, handing out advertising pamphlets? And by "walking around on him", do you mean he actually lays down & you step on him?

If so, that's a pretty strange fetish...Although I guess with a short skirt on, the view would be pretty good.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, advertising pamphlets for clubs. All the guys I know think he's a legend and all the girls think he's a perve.
    Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part? And does that matter? Hmmmm.....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You can make a difference in that poor guy's life - go for it!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Does he provide flats on the days you show up to the clubs with heels?

In other news: I just discovered a fetish I unconsciously had.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If the guy actually gets off, then no. That's way too weird.

If it's for laughs, and you are comfortable with it, go ahead. It's probably better if other girls are doing it too- your stalker slot is already full, two of them fighting for vantage points outside your house would just make life too complicated.

You may want to limit the number of times you do it. There should be no sense of entitlement/attachment involved. Maybe say you will do it once for his birthday, and/or maybe Christmas, or something else. That'll keep it as meant to be- fun. If it is a fetish of his, anticipation will most likely enhance his enjoyment.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Does he provide flats on the days you show up to the clubs with heels?

In other news: I just discovered a fetish I unconsciously had.
    Like you've never worn a skirt and high heels before while treading on some guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Follow-up questions: Does he stock different sizes of said flats? Will he sell you those shoes subsidized in return for favours?

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Like you've never worn a skirt and high heels before while treading on some guy.
    I've already apologized. People said that the guy in the casket was just meditating, waiting for his Japanese foot massage.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-25-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Yeah, advertising pamphlets for clubs. All the guys I know think he's a legend and all the girls think he's a perve.
    Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part? And does that matter? Hmmmm.....
    pervert [pur′vərt] Etymology: L, pervertere

1 Usage notes: informal.
    a person whose sexual pleasure is derived from stimuli almost universally regarded as unnatural, such as a fetishist or sadomasochist; a paraphiliac.
    2 one whose sexual behavior deviates from a social or statistical norm but is not necessarily pathologic.
    3 Darth Cicero
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Do you think it's about looking up skirts and not the being trodden on part?
    I would guess it's a bit of both. The old pleasure/pain masochist thing.

As long as it goes no further than what you mention, then it's probably mostly harmless. Now, if he requests that in addition to the walk around, he would like a kick in the sack & then for you to take a dump on his chest, you might want to run away
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast