Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small request

chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not really into forums or social engineering, so making "friends" with people for no other reason than to get torrent invites off of them seems wrong to me. Wasting tracker's bandwidth by registering to random sites in the hope that they become popular and highly sought after doesn't seem right either. So I'll skip the foreplay and ask first"

I want an Oink account really badly.

Torrentleech and DVD Club look nice as well, but I especially want Oink for the music.

I'd GREATLY appreciate your patronage.

kthxbye

Chillin <3333

Just PM me if you're feeling generous or wanna vent your anger by calling me a noob.

Edit: Just so i don't get percepted as a leecher. Here's my demonoid ratio:

By chillin at 2007-08-24
    Last edited by chillincool; 08-24-2007 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Added ratio screenshot.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This is a community, sounds like U just want to Hit & Run, why should I cARE what U want?? What about Contributing First, before asking? How about that. I just wasted my Bandwidth,, replying ....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    What do you want me to contribute my good sir? Tee hee.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    I am NOT even going to dignify that with an answer...........go figure it out Dude

I have all those Trackers right now to my Disposal, could just get U going..... But I rather give it to a DOG than U

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    To be honest I probably won't hit & run like you said, but i'd rather be here under the pretext of enjoying myself rather than climbing up ladders. Sorry if you have no sympathy for/can't understand that.

Edit: Anyways, PM me for more bashing rather than looking like an ass.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    I rather give it to a DOG than U
    Clearly Chillincool is going to use this Oink invite. I'd rather give one to him than a trader.

Chillincool: If you're really going to use one but you can't be bothered spending hours gaining trust (fair enough) then go buy one.....it'd be well worth the saved hours.

Personally I can't help you for now

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    I am NOT even going to dignify that with an answer...........go figure it out Dude

I have all those Trackers right now to my Disposal, could just get U going..... But I rather give it to a DOG than U
    Can I be a dog then and have an oink invite please? I have been a member of the site sometime and have made over 500 posts!

Sorry if I have hijacked this thread a tiny bit. I was being opportunisitc! And as this site says, never pay for filesharing! I think that could include buying invites! Get to know the people here, they are cool, even if you spend 10 mins a day, build up a rep and people will help you out more.
    Last edited by threelions00; 08-24-2007 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Apology!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    bblogs thanks for understanding. I was thinking about buying oink, but ebay wants $30 and I have one of those bad feelings I'll end up banned and out of my moniez :S.

3lions you dirty highjacker! LAWL.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    This is a community, sounds like U just want to Hit & Run, why should I cARE what U want?? What about Contributing First, before asking? How about that. I just wasted my Bandwidth,, replying ....
    What have he done to earn the right of such a rude anwser? You just seem to like to brag and say bad...

As for Oink, i don't have invites avaible, but hope that someone how does give one to you. Good luck.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post

Can I be a dog then and have an oink invite please? I have been a member of the site sometime and have made over 500 posts!

Sorry if I have hijacked this thread a tiny bit. I was being opportunisitc! And as this site says, never pay for filesharing! I think that could include buying invites! Get to know the people here, they are cool, even if you spend 10 mins a day, build up a rep and people will help you out more.
    i wanna be a dog too.
    being human is too tired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast