Thread: BitMeTV Help

lisa82's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I forgot my password for BitMeTV and I asked to have it reset. They sent me a reset passkey email and when I click on the link to reset, it takes me to BitMeTV, but it says "Invalid Argument". Anyone know why it's doing this?
    Thank you in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa82 View Post
    I forgot my password for BitMeTV and I asked to have it reset. They sent me a reset passkey email and when I click on the link to reset, it takes me to BitMeTV, but it says "Invalid Argument". Anyone know why it's doing this?
    Thank you in advance.
    well for one, passkey is totally different from password,,
    and how you can change the passkey without being logged in is very unusual. But its possible I guess
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lisa82's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa82 View Post
    Thank you in advance.
    well for one, passkey is totally different from password,,
    and how you can change the passkey without being logged in is very unusual. But its possible I guess
    I meant to say, password reset. I can't log in.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I guess you should try IRC
    irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help

Otherwise, if you need my help tell me your username there and I'll ask a mod to reset again your passwd.