Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ReQuEsT] for FTN

KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi guys,

the time has come.

I think that by opening this kind of thread I'm trying to make impossible things possible. What I mean that I read lots of FTN requests but finally I found out that it's not easy to become one of FTN member.

I'd like to request invite to this AWESOME FTN tracker about which I'm thinking from the first day when I have started actively live in FST forum (it was ~7 months ago).
    Sometime ago I just posted a thread with mine giveaway + my GOALS which I'm planning to achieve and which has been already achieved from torrenting life. THREAD (one correction which should be done in that thread that about few weeks ago I have completed DVDR tracker GOAL).
    The idea of it was to have several dedicated private trackers where I could actively participate in their life's. FTN I picked up because of about what I heard, about what I read that it's the best 0-DAY TRACKER WITH RARE FILES AND PACKS, pretimes, freelech and etc. I don't what to have 5 or more 0-DAY trackers, I don't what to be the collector, I want to be the part of the best 0-day tracker - FTN.
    I don't want to write that I'm active member, I know how to seed, I'm not a trader and etc. everyone is writing this in their FTN request, I just wanted to say that I'm ready to get invite and to become one of active,responsible FTN member.
    I can provide you proofs, my giveaways list, speedtest. Just PM me.

Thank you for your attention and I hope that someone will believe in me.
    Have a nice SEEDING
    Last edited by KiNdZiUs; 04-12-2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: editing my english mistakes :)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Good luck mate, but im pretty sure invites are closed right now

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    invites closed, no one can invite exepte some staff, and i dont think you deserve it
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    That was bad predateur...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ye, I know that invites are closed but I hope that staff will read my request.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    thanks for support The Gladiator.
    Last edited by KiNdZiUs; 04-12-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck m8. U have helped a lot of people get into some good trackers, hope someone will help u into FTN

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You are certainly deserve it KiNdZiUs

i wish you good luck m8

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    ye, I know that invites are closed but I hope that staff will read my request.

thanks for support The Gladiator.
    mate dont misunderstand me here , i ll b happy if u ll become FTN member , but let me tell u one fact . if u cant respect the tracker rules that u already have then i dont think so u deserve to b at FTN.
    public giveaways is strictly forbided in almost all good trackers , and m pretty much sure that u have done plenty of giveaways here .

invites are given to b share with friends not to share in public...

and m sure that u dont know completely even 10% of ur invitees. as u know that Brandon is recovering from a bad accident , but if another FTN staff ll see it .he ll probably think what i said ( i wish he wont think like this) . no offense here

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    houssam's Avatar SnipEr Of Torrent BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Good luck m8

U deserve it

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    he alredy broke at least one of his sites rules in his last *give away anti trader* (he forgot anti-tracker rules in the title )
    by offring bitmetv invite

See How do I get invites? for more information on how to get INVITES.

• Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.

from the rules page , and that proof he didnt read the rules (maybe dont care) or just dont respect the rules

he can broke FTN rules by another way too, so in my opinion he dont deserve it
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast