Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RevolutionTT Account

scott1e
    Hi Guys,

I have had a RevTT account for some time now and have always had a decent ratio. Cant remember what it was exactly when I last logged on, however Im 100% it was greater than 1.0.

Anyway my query is this, I dont remember the last time I logged on but it cant have been THAT long ago and I dont know who to speak to in regards to this.

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
    My account has been disabled for one reason or another and I cant find any addresses to email or anything like that. Is there any chance someone could bring it up with someone at RevTT and possibly get me an email contact? I'd really like to have this reversed.

Thanks,
    Scott

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Unfortunetly, their IRC is private, and the site dosen't provide much info on how to contact them, but you can always try visiting the IRC and if possible PM one of the staff if you remember one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Yes, the IRC is the better way to solve any problem

Quote Originally Posted by TidusBlade View Post
    Unfortunetly, their IRC is private, and the site dosen't provide much info on how to contact them, but you can always try visiting the IRC and if possible PM one of the staff if you remember one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    irc: #help

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    better try to contact admin .......
    try irc once

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ive never had issues getting anything done in #help. People are always there to answer your questions and you can get to that without a key

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's called inactivity ... if you don't log in for 4 weeks your account is disabled.
    It's either that or you were disabled for cheating.

Just go in IRC and ask it or if you know someone at RevoTT ask them to Pm the staff.

Cya.
    Last edited by Disme; 05-29-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by scott1e View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have had a RevTT account for some time now and have always had a decent ratio. Cant remember what it was exactly when I last logged on, however Im 100% it was greater than 1.0.

Anyway my query is this, I dont remember the last time I logged on but it cant have been THAT long ago and I dont know who to speak to in regards to this.

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
    My account has been disabled for one reason or another and I cant find any addresses to email or anything like that. Is there any chance someone could bring it up with someone at RevTT and possibly get me an email contact? I'd really like to have this reversed.

Thanks,
    Scott
    A better idea maybe to contact your friend who invited you and get them to approach the staff initially on your behalf to see if they are prepared to discuss the matter with you.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    one friend of mine had the same problem and i talked with them and they reenabled him.

from all the trackers at where i've been they've showed to be the most professional and attentions i've ever seen.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    IRC almost never fails..

Unless you go in there and do something to piss them off of course...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast