Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help "TTi problem"

ToRRenT LoVeR BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    could someone help me?
    when i tried to login , there was a massege says "Error: Username or password incorrect. If you have an account here please use the recovery system or try again. If you are sure you have entered the correct password, remove all TTi cookies from your computer and try to login again."
    i tried to recover the password , but no way . it says that the email not found
    my username is : odem
    I am looking forward to bitmeTv , tti

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    No results of your account. My guess is that it was deleted for inactivity

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I had the same bad experience. I was a Pro - User, with considerable amount of upload. I did not really use that tracker (just not focused), so I guess my account has been deleted. I leave it the way it is: being deleted from the Userbase for inactivity means (in the vast majority of cases)that U do not really need that tracker. So best is too leave the account die in peace. Anyway, it is a good tracker - I cannot hold anything against it. Not an SweDVDR for sure, but not bad. If U want to sort it out, I guess U'd contact the Staff via IRC. That might help in Your effort.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-04-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Are you an "anti-trader'?? lol the reason im asking is because you wouldn't regret loosing it that much if you knew what went on inside their forums.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    odem
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Dont worry odem
    U will get a new tracker
    Only ,Dragoi92

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If it got disabled due to inactivity say goodbye to your account. Over the time I invited 4 people to TTi and 2 got disabled for inactivity. They both tried everything, even I talked to staff and the answer was the same: Inactivity = don't care about TTi = goodbye!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by odem View Post
    could someone help me?
    when i tried to login , there was a massege says "Error: Username or password incorrect. If you have an account here please use the recovery system or try again. If you are sure you have entered the correct password, remove all TTi cookies from your computer and try to login again."
    i tried to recover the password , but no way . it says that the email not found
    my username is : odem
    I just found out yesterday that I'd lost my account for inactivity, went into #TTi IRC and Swe said that there is no way to reinstate the account once it had been deleted, GL on finding another invite, it shouldn't be too difficult if your active here and make a request

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Are you an "anti-trader'?? lol the reason im asking is because you wouldn't regret loosing it that much if you knew what went on inside their forums.
    I am not an "Anti -trader". In fact I despise them quite much with all the loud whining and holy crusades they spam all topics. As for losing an account due to inactivity - just learned to accept things. I did not use that tracker, so technically i do not need it. Life goes on, and there's life beyond TTi. By the way I am disgusted by all kinds of labeling and calling people names(e.g. "Traders, Anti - Traders)
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-04-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Probably got pruned for inactivity. I heard they deleted inactive accounts after New Year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast