Thread: UFC: Undisputed 2009

I've been playing this game like a crazy person. I love it. I think it will give Fight Night Round 4 a run for it's money. The techniques, the striking, everything it awesome.

And I don't even like (or follow) MMA or UFC. Go figure. Anyone else?

The mechanics are perfect. You need to practice all facets of the match to be successful. I was an excellent striker at first, but the CPU started taking me to the ground (where I'd be killed) so I started working that out too.

The physics based damage system is phenomenal. Lean into a hook or a mean kick, and best believe your fight is over. Seeing punches miss because of an animation that the other guy executed for doing a move is the coolest thing ever. The CPU is relentless and plays very much off your style. If you tend to throw a lot of jabs, it'll learn and counter it.

2. Games   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I don't follow UFC, but this game isn't doing anything for me, created a fighter, did my first fight, saved turned off, hell Terminator Salvage was on less than that...dunno, maybe dive in to it here soon, but overall it's a really great game, just can't seem to enjoy beating the fuck out of someone, ain't that pity full
    [center]

3. Games   -   #3
    N2bnfunn's Avatar Poster
    I can not fine a nbz for it only the PAL version... What is the deal someone remove the nbz from here??

4. Games   -   #4
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    The PAL version is region free, so there isn't another release.
    [center]

5. Games   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    The PAL version is region free, so there isn't another release.
    I hate when they do that because I like all my games to be NTSC-U even if the PAL version is RF. But yeah I had to grab my first PAL Xbox 360 game just last week because there was no US version released.

6. Games   -   #6
    That game is awesome especially when you're beating someone you know to a life and death situation.

7. Games   -   #7
    sw388's Avatar ms 360?
    the game is ok..fight night gets my vote

8. Games   -   #8
    sw388's Avatar ms 360?
    the game is ok..fight night gets my vote