Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!!!

Whoa...where did my "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread go? I NEED MAJOR MAJOR DEFCON LEVEL 5 help please!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Chewie UK, and Demantory...can you guys help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ok...I am so sorry to everyone on this site for being a retarded idiot.....can I please come back now Reality? I won't be a idiot anymore to anyone...I will only say good words.. I swear to god!!!!

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM ME IF YOU HAVE IT AND WANT TO TRADE!!!

Bor74...DontCare...Ken12..and ClassRoomHero is the same retarded idiot!
    Last edited by ClassRoomHero; 01-21-2007 at 08:08 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    no one can pm u.
    u have Disabled Privileges.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    What good is "disabled previlige"? What don't I just get banned instead? I tell you...those mods really know how to make you suffer slowly and painfully

What am I suppose to do then Dr. Lecter?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I QUIT FOR REAL NOW!!!!! Torrents is bad for you........they make you lose your life......

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST CALL FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ClassRoomHero; 01-21-2007 at 09:36 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Check your Ken12 account; RealitY convinced me it would be a little colourless without you.

So now everyone knows all your accounts.

Uh-oh... I spy with my little eye something that looks like a single post account from your IP.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Chewie..I don't understand what you are saying? Can you say it again? What do you mean? I am still banned with my "Ken12" account? WTF!!!! And Tell reality that I like South park too....

Am I suppose to be able to come back with my "ken12" account now? because it's still says I am banned!!! I am very confused!!!
    Last edited by ClassRoomHero; 01-21-2007 at 10:07 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassRoomHero View Post
    Chewie..I don't understand what you are saying? Can you say it again? What do you mean? I am still banned with my "Ken12" account? WTF!!!! And Tell reality that I like South park too....

Am I suppose to be able to come back with my "ken12" account now? because it's still says I am banned!!! I am very confused!!!
    heh i guess thats what hes trying to say : ken12 is reactivated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast