Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where I can find a good/decent copy of "The Departed"?

Hey, I have searched through many torrent sites and I cant find any real rips/copies of the movie "The Departed" that was in theatres not to long ago. I have even searched Morpheus and Limewire but everything is either a fake, or really really really bad quality. Anyone know where I can find a pretty good copy of this movie?...would appreciate any replies, thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Demonoid, search for the Departed, they have quite a few version.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmanus2006 View Post
    Hey, I have searched through many torrent sites and I cant find any real rips/copies of the movie "The Departed" that was in theatres not to long ago. I have even searched Morpheus and Limewire but everything is either a fake, or really really really bad quality. Anyone know where I can find a pretty good copy of this movie?...would appreciate any replies, thanks.
    I looked for quite some time on several sites, and wasted some good ratio trying to get a good copy. Just wait for like 3 more weeks until the dvd release is out.

yo

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BillStruth's Avatar misunderestimated
    there was a dvd rip doing the rounds about 2 months back, not sure if its still around. i believe it had come from russia, but was in english. whilst i was sceptical that a dvd rip was available so soon i downloaded it anyway, and it was indeed the real deal. sorry, i cant remember what site i took it from, but if you come across it dont worry about downloading it because it is a genuine dvd rip. sorry i cant be of more help.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks for da replies people...I found a pretty good version on The pirate bay. And in case you havn't seen the movies..you should because it kicks major ass. Later.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    try to find: The.Departed.DVDRiP.XViD-DvF, altough it isnt a real dvdrip its the best release out atm. (correct me if im wrong)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by geen View Post
    try to find: The.Departed.DVDRiP.XViD-DvF, altough it isnt a real dvdrip its the best release out atm. (correct me if im wrong)
    I tried this release from ST.

Sound was out of sync.

ST and TL have this nuked. Not sure about others.

yo

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I usually only download aXXo movies from torrentspy. Dunno if he has produced a version of departed, "mainly cause I dont like the movie" but hey to each is own.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by viper1405 View Post
    "mainly cause I dont like the movie"

Blasphemy!

yo

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I'm waiting for a good quiality rip too but according to vcdquality the audio is out of sync on all the releases with good video so we just have to wait. Won't be too long

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast