Thread: powerdvd 7 no sound

micky3840's Avatar LOVE TORRENT FILES BT Rep: +5

Urgent

power dvd 7 no sound how do i fix it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    catalyst05's Avatar Member BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Try the re-install or Look the audio setting and maybe somethings wrong of system device setting

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    We don't have enough information to help you. Were you trying to read a simple DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray disc? On Windows XP or Vista? With an ATI or NVIDIA graphic card? Which graphics driver version? With a graphics card and screen in compliance with the HDCP standard or not?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Manouweb View Post
    We don't have enough information to help you. Were you trying to read a simple DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray disc? On Windows XP or Vista? With an ATI or NVIDIA graphic card? Which graphics driver version? With a graphics card and screen in compliance with the HDCP standard or not?
    Why are you on about all that? It's a sound issue.

-- To thread starter, does the sound work with anything other than PowerDVD?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    I have the same problem with no sound with PowerDVD 7. The sound just "vanished" all of a sudden. Winamp, Bsplayer, WMP all have sound and are wotking fine, only PowerDVD 7 is causing problems. I never had any problem like this before. Let me just say that right before this happened I installed Avast antivirus. Could that cause it?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I doubt that the antivirus stopped it, have a fiddle around with the settings and auto streams?... have you tried a reinstall?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Yes, reinstalled and it's the same. I even unistalled antivirus, no good.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Josh's Avatar QX9650 @ 4.02Ghz
    Ive also ahd this problem with latest so i unistalled it and moved to Nero ShowTime

No Probs