Thread: Bollywood films?

drunkenm4ster's Avatar Poster
    I have noticed a couple of Bollywood films posted on the movie nzb's by SOL - excellent . But I was wondering where the best selection can be located, if any.

Thank you

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I wish I could help, but I don't keep up with Bollywood, didn't know really what it was there for awhile. But, if I see those releases by those groups I'll add em'. I would think that a dedicated Bollywood "torrent tracker" would be the best solution or a 1-click download hosting forum...I don't know of any Usenet dedicated forum for them, but I'm sure someone knows alot more than I do about Bollywood stuff.
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenm4ster View Post
    I have noticed a couple of Bollywood films posted on the movie nzb's by SOL - excellent . But I was wondering where the best selection can be located, if any.

Thank you
    I find a pretty good way is just to search on binsearch/newzleech for "-d3si" or "-brg" and you'll find a bunch since these are the two main scene groups releasing bollywood movies.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    drunkenm4ster's Avatar Poster
    Cheers for your help i I will try the two EyeBaller has recommended and get back if I find any more out as well.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkenm4ster View Post

Thank you
    I find a pretty good way is just to search on binsearch/newzleech for "-d3si" or "-brg" and you'll find a bunch since these are the two main scene groups releasing bollywood movies.
    That's all I did in SS to.
    [center]

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    beethoven's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    thanks for this suggestion