Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn, my tooth is staring to bother.

worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    To tell the truth,
    I dont really go to the dentist that much, and the reason for this... well, I
    guess Im afraid of it.
    So now, since a week ago or so, one of my tooths in the back of my mouth is
    starting to bother me. It just lasts for an hour or so, and its not even very painful,
    but still it is unconfortable.
    So I would like to make an appointment with the dentist,
    but what Im not shure is,
    will he (or she) have to pull the tooth out? or just do some filling? .

Damn, I've been allways afraid of the dentist.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Perhaps ypu could post some phoaties of you prodding around your teeth with some evil looking hooked tools like dentists have.
    Then if there's someone here that has experience with dentistry (a dentist, possibly) they can tell you if it'll need to be pulled.

Actually, I don't like dentists either. I can't even get into the waiting room without shaking. I get a feeling of dread and feel a desperate need to run in any direction but the 'surgery'.

They're all liars, you know; dentists always say, "just let me know if it starts to hurt and I'll stop," but when you say, "uuuurrrr urrrr urrrrr uuuuuuuurrrrr aaaaaaarrrrr," all you get back is, "I've just got this little thing to do... nearly done".
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If you have the money, go to the US and have it treated.

Living so close to Mexico, I have a friend who doesn't have insurance and goes to Mexico to have all of her dental work done and she hates it. She says it's just so half-assed. I dunno what to tell you if not.

Just suck it up and go, you;ll prolly just get a filling er something. Pulling a tooth is only a last resort unless you just can't afford the other treatments. Either way, it's only going to get worse if you don't go.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Living so close to Mexico, I have a friend who doesn't have insurance and goes to Mexico to have all of her dental work done and she hates it. She says it's just so half-assed.
    So you conclude that ALL dentists in Mexico suck.

Worldpease lives in Tijuana, is that where your friend goes when she needs the dentist. I didn't think so.

From the little I know about Tijuana, it totally pwns the three men and their dog hamlets prevalent in rural Texas anyway.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Living so close to Mexico, I have a friend who doesn't have insurance and goes to Mexico to have all of her dental work done and she hates it. She says it's just so half-assed.

Worldpease lives in Tijuana, is that where your friend goes when she needs the dentist. I didn't think so.

From the little I know about Tijuana, it totally pwns the three men and their dog hamlets prevalent in rural Texas anyway.

Actually, yes, it is.

Where did you think she was going? Matamoras? Oh wait, that's right. You don't know shit about Mexico.

Why did you think worldpease is scared of the dentist? Dentists aren't exactly state of the art in Mexico.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Actually, yes, it is.

Where did you think she was going? Matamoras? Oh wait, that's right. You don't know shit about Mexico.

Why did you think worldpease is scared of the dentist? Dentists aren't exactly state of the art in Mexico.

So she travels over two thousand miles, to the western seaboard and back, to go to a shit dentist when all the dentists in Mexico are shit.

You said that 'living so close to Mexico' - well I don't call a two and a half thousand mile round trip 'close' - and neither do you.

I think you're full of shit. Yes, yes I do.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Does anyone actually enjoy going to the dentist?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Does anyone actually enjoy going to the dentist?

I hate the dentist cause i always hate that lecture about having to floss, etc.
    And scared im gonna find out i have a cavity

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

So she travels over two thousand miles, to the western seaboard and back, to go to a shit dentist when all the dentists in Mexico are shit.

You said that 'living so close to Mexico' - well I don't call a two and a half thousand mile round trip 'close' - and neither do you.

I meant Juarez. Read it wrong.

Anyways, Austin to Tijuana isn't anywhere near 2,500 miles. Not sure the distance but it's not anywhere near that. I think you're full of shit. Yes, yes I do.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

I meant Juarez. Read it wrong.

Anyways, Austin to Tijuana isn't anywhere near 2,500 miles. Not sure the distance but it's not anywhere near that. I think you're full of shit. Yes, yes I do.
    'Read it wrong' lol.

Do you know what a round trip is? It's there and back.

It's 1211 miles from Austin to San Diego, which is practically next to Tijuana, So I took the liberty of using that figure.

Yeah, so almost two and a half thousand miles of travelling.

Did you read that incorrectly too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast