Thread: need sct invite

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    i have oink pu acc with invites +pt pu acc with 1 invite + bit-hd acc with invites +1 lvl 5 fresh acc.
    i'm looking for sct invite for a long time but as you can see i don't have high lvl accounts. If someone is willing to give me the invite i promise that i won't cheat or trade it and i will end my trading for all trackers. Keeping a good ratio is not a problem.

i would like a middleman for this trade if i will get it

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bluelion; 06-26-2007 at 07:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Stop with the fricken lines people.I am absolutely positive the the admins are getting sick of deleting them all the time because of people like you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Stop with the fricken lines people.I am absolutely positive the the admins are getting sick of deleting them all the time because of people like you.
    k sorry

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I can't get a sct invite, I have oink and bitmetv among others and no one is willing to swap.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sorry dude i didn't mean to snap like that lol just thought it had been said lots of times already but appearently your one of the ones that didn't see it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Sorry dude i didn't mean to snap like that lol just thought it had been said lots of times already but appearently your one of the ones that didn't see it
    ya, i didn't know that issue