Thread: Load your bittorrents here

www.acecampaign.com/torrent

Grow the community....Will be adding more.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wow, that is some description, that really makes me want to follow that link and sign up!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dooh i clicked it
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    it's simple and clean. Load em up and share. yeah there are other bittorrents out there...I like finding new ones and helping them grow. That way, it's like having my own personal collection before the site gets too much information on it to sort thru it all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Wow, that is some description, that really makes me want to follow that link and sign up!
    yuh, it's called reverse psychology. i clicked!

Quote Originally Posted by macros View Post
    it's simple and clean. Load em up and share. yeah there are other bittorrents out there...I like finding new ones and helping them grow. That way, it's like having my own personal collection before the site gets too much information on it to sort thru it all.
    I would actually stick with the well-established trackers because you can trust them. i am all for decentralization of bittorrent trackers (to avoid catastrophes like the raid of oink.cd, for example), but "finding new ones and helping them grow" implies that you do it often. Not a healthy practice, imo..

It seems to me you file-share for the sake of file-sharing. Ist mir wurst. I just want dem files!

Last edited by Ænima; 11-05-2007 at 03:29 AM. Reason: spelling!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If nobody file shared for the sake of file sharing nothing would be uploaded at ftn
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    no one want to use