Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found myself...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    ...wondering what the (soon-to-be, and court-appointed, no doubt) lawyer who defends this guy could possibly find within himself to say in his defense.

I would like to be left alone in a locked room with him, a largish hammer, and about fifteen pounds of barn spikes...this just makes me want to scream.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311963,00.html
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    I suspect this will turn out to be a tragic accident.

The two men probably left because the gun was illegally held, but with such a prevalence of weapons things like this are inevitable.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    ...wondering what the (soon-to-be, and court-appointed, no doubt) lawyer who defends this guy could possibly find within himself to say in his defense.

I would like to be left alone in a locked room with him, a largish hammer, and about fifteen pounds of barn spikes...this just makes me want to scream.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311963,00.html
    I think that defenders and everyone who supports it should be charged if the mitigation used is found out to be false. The mitigation should be checked before being used. As you say what possible mitigation could they have in this case.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    zoe68's Avatar Enthusiast
    beggers belief

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Haven't heard anything further, news-wise.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    How about...
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
    In summary my client isn't sorry for the crime he has committed against this infant, and feels that he has every right to continue being the stupid SOB that he is and damage anyone who he feels he'd like to damage... and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, he's thinks you are all utter cunts...

I think I'd like to hear that defence used in a case such as this... they do have the death penalty in Florida don't they ?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    How about...
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
    In summary my client isn't sorry for the crime he has committed against this infant, and feels that he has every right to continue being the stupid SOB that he is and damage anyone who he feels he'd like to damage... and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, he's thinks you are all utter cunts...

I think I'd like to hear that defence used in a case such as this... they do have the death penalty in Florida don't they ?
    Lovely idea, but grounds for appeal.

I believe Florida is a D.P.S., yes.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    "the two men told her to get the baby to the hospital before leaving the scene. "

unbelievable.

If it is a he says, an accident, why did they hide?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    "the two men told her to get the baby to the hospital before leaving the scene. "

unbelievable.

If it is a he says, an accident, why did they hide?
    Probably because they fit a certain profile:

If they look like assholes, talk and act like assholes, the cops'll spot them for assholes.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

If they look like assholes, talk and act like assholes, the cops'll spot them for assholes.

The Cops are all Democrats then?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast