Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christians can't eat or touch pork either?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Leviticus, chapter 11, verse 7-8:

And the swine, though it divides the hoof, and is cloven footed, yet it chews not the cud; it is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall you not eat, and their carcass shall you not touch; they are unclean to you.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Christians willfully ignore many of the things that are in the old testament, this isn't the worst of them.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Religions suck anyway

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Old Testament, eating children in plain site good, hiding edible children bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kings 6:28-29

King James Version (KJV)

28And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

29So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 12-13-2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: added url

5. Lounge   -   #5
    The Bible is like a sausage. If you're going to swallow it, it's best you don't examine what's inside too closely.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've read the New Testament, but have not gotten into the prequel. Please, oh god, let there be no Jar Jar Binks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I've read the New Testament, but have not gotten into the prequel. Please, oh god, let there be no Jar Jar Binks.
    You mean the pharaoh?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by temisturk View Post
    The Bible is like a sausage. If you're going to swallow it, it's best you don't examine what's inside too closely.
    noice.

A podophilic with fantastic grammar who doesn't inspect her sausage too closely prior to swallowing.
    That's quite a few boxes you've ticked there
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Actually strictly speaking you shouldn't eat meat at all if you're a Christian.

Genesis:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Seems as though God didn't intend for animals to ever be consumed, even by each other

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    What a sick bastard, why did He make them out of meat then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast