Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is FTN worth?

Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    I am wondering what FTN is worth? I mean can I get **-* and **** for it?

Any comments ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Nothing. If you trade it, its going to be disabled with the IP on that account banned.

edit // You can attempt to trade it.
    Last edited by kimii; 02-22-2007 at 07:59 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sorry, I ment an invite to ftn.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    An FTN buffered account isn't worth as much more as an invite as it may be on other sites because it's pretty easy to build a ratio there. If you're patient, you should manage to get an sct or uk-t for it. You may first have to trade for trackers you don't want, like FB or swedvdr. I got sct by first trading an ftn invite for a swedvdr account, then offering that and a bitmetv vip I had lying around (that I correctly suspected was going to be disabled shortly).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Either way it is worth nothing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    Nothing. If you trade it, its going to be disabled with the IP on that account banned.

edit // You can attempt to trade it.
    Hmm kimii from ftn staff? . I was just checking what it possible could be worth. . It's fun to see how the value of sites goes up and down .
    Last edited by Nighthunter; 02-22-2007 at 08:24 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    An FTN buffered account isn't worth as much more as an invite as it may be on other sites because it's pretty easy to build a ratio there. If you're patient, you should manage to get an sct or uk-t for it. You may first have to trade for trackers you don't want, like FB or swedvdr. I got sct by first trading an ftn invite for a swedvdr account, then offering that and a bitmetv vip I had lying around (that I correctly suspected was going to be disabled shortly).
    So you mean that they want more then FTN? Like FTN+ a few other good trackers?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well I've seen people trade sct directly for swedvdr, fb and a couple of others, I just didn't happen to find them when I was looking. Plus the sct I got had a donation made (probably saved my account) and a 15 gig buffer. The only people I've run into with uk-t were only interested in sct, and I have no idea what the four stars are supposed to mean.

On a side note, I hear uk-t is a pretty average tracker, and only really worth it if you're a collector with a spare sct you're not doing anything with.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    Well I've seen people trade sct directly for swedvdr, fb and a couple of others, I just didn't happen to find them when I was looking. Plus the sct I got had a donation made (probably saved my account) and a 15 gig buffer. The only people I've run into with uk-t were only interested in sct, and I have no idea what the four stars are supposed to mean.

On a side note, I hear uk-t is a pretty average tracker, and only really worth it if you're a collector with a spare sct you're not doing anything with.
    Yes so I've heard. To be honest, all I've heard so far is that uk-t and ftwr are weak and unnecessery. Maybe it's not even worth the trouble but it would be fun to have them anyway I gues, for some reason I can't come up with .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS
    FTN is top elite.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast