Urgent

Tekken.ro (Just for kids)

Tracker URL: http://tekken.ro
    Category: Cartoons
    Number Torrents: 2,267
    Number Members: 7,638
    Number Seeders / Leechers: ~ 6997 / 194
    Ratio: Moderate
    Pretime: The most information belongs to our users who bought the materials especially for us.
    Speed: 7/10
    Content: 9/10
    Overall: 9/10

Content on TEKKEN is unique. We have over 2000 torrents of which many of them are encodes or uploads exclusive to the tracker. This includes cartoons (both modern and classic), animation, live action series, kids themed movies, music, games as well as some educational content such as maps, encyclopedias, etc. TEKKEN is primarily a kids tracker and it features content suited towards infants to young adults and teens. If you are unsure of which shows will suit your kids, just check the ‘Appropriate Age’ colum next to a torrent in main index. There are both English and foreign content indexed on TEKKEN. Vast majority are English releases which have non English subtitles which can be turned off during playback. Some are of course dubbed with a non English language. You can identify these releases using tags on torrent title – tags like RoSubbed usually mean optional subtitles while RoDubbed and similar tags mean they are dubbed in a language other than English.

Registrations for TEKKEN are open. Currently, there is no max user cap mentioned so it can be assumed that open signups would continue for some time. If you are a fan of classic/modern cartoons or if you have children (or if you are a kid yourself :p) and looking for some kids themed content, this is without a doubt a great tracker to have.

Signup URL: http://tekken.ro/contact.php?do=create (You can register by filling out the form and pressing ‘Send Email’ button)

Something to know
    Every member has the right to upload as long as materials are for kids
    Last edited by eAdrian; 07-27-2011 at 07:57 PM.

2. The following users thank eAdrian for this post:  
    angel (08-02-2011) , anon (07-27-2011) , eAdrian (07-27-2011) , Progress (09-18-2011)
  3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #2
    Thank you. Would you supply objective ratings for pretimes (if not applicable, compare it against similar sites), speed, content, and overall?

Signup URL: http://tekken.ro/contact.php?do=create (You can register by filling out the form and pressing ‘Send Email’ button)
    I suppose that qualifies for "invite request/referral"
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Thank you. Would you supply objective ratings for pretimes (if not applicable, compare it against similar sites), speed, content, and overall?

I suppose that qualifies for "invite request/referral"
    Thanks for the information!

I updated my first post...

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #4
    Added to the WTO

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Added to the WTO
    I really appreciate it! and thanks for your time ...

› Waiting for some suggestions/opinions

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #6

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Speed: 5/10
    Content: 5/10
    Overall: 5/10

Staffers rating their own tracker is just wrong.

Ratio: Seeding bonus, freeleech torrents, and a double digit snatches should make this relatively easy.

Invites: can now be bought in bonus shop.

Oh, and this tracker is affiliated with DigitalFotoArt, draw your own conclusions about this. Still think this tracker is worth checking out as it seems to be decent and maybe one day will have earned the ridiculous ratings given it it in the first post.
    LSS #1

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #8
    Edited, thanks.

We plan to recheck each tracker's ratings soon. Some have grown stale as they weren't updated while stats were, or are simply inaccurate.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    Speed: 5/10
    Content: 5/10
    Overall: 5/10

Staffers rating their own tracker is just wrong.

Ratio: Seeding bonus, freeleech torrents, and a double digit snatches should make this relatively easy.

Invites: can now be bought in bonus shop.

Oh, and this tracker is affiliated with DigitalFotoArt, draw your own conclusions about this. Still think this tracker is worth checking out as it seems to be decent and maybe one day will have earned the ridiculous ratings given it it in the first post.
    How can I guess the speed between you, z, y, x and the tracker ? Let me guess....ooooh I am the mother caterpillar

11. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #10
    Well, we are back with free registration

A few small changes:
    » Now You can share your seed points with friends with ratio less than 1
    » We rebuilt the buddy list

And the other find yourselves

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast