Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sct help

i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    U finally lost the SCT..I Don't think anything can be done lol!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I would assume when you don't reverify the email address after a certain amount of time the invite is either lost or it goes back to the person who invited you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    man that its wrong

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    use firefox from now on, when you type the 1st letter of ur email it'll auto complete thus this will never happen again. Hope you fix that problem dude.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jda119 View Post
    i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?
    the intire will be returned to the person who sent it after a couple days if unused
    unless of course somebody owns the email address u entered, and they click the link out of curiousity

Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    use firefox from now on, when you type the 1st letter of ur email it'll auto complete thus this will never happen again. Hope you fix that problem dude.
    i.e can do that too....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    the intire will be returned to the person who sent it after a couple days if unused
    unless of course somebody owns the email address u entered, and they click the link out of curiousity

Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    i.e can do that too....
    Lucky B@stard whoever got SCT for free

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by jda119
    Depending on the domain name of the e-mail account you accidentally had the ScT registration sent to (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, etc. as opposed to the domain of ISP subscribers) and depending on whether or not the name of that e-mail account is taken, not all hope is lost. Try registering an e-mail account of the same name in which you had the ScT registration sent to, accidentally.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    You should check 100 times when you enter email.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    that wont help, as the confirmation email cant be resent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast