Thread: HD-bits.ro account disabled [ HELP]

Hi ppl

I was wondering how could you revive your account ( My raitt was above 5 , didn't send invite to others ,my IP address is not blacklisted , Abide by all forum and tracker rules )

Please share your experience here , If your account was disabled without a logical Reason .

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Why don't you go to their IRC channel and ask there. They'll be able to tell you exactly what the problem was.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yeah go to irc...str8 it out! good luck!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Why don't you go to their IRC channel and ask there. They'll be able to tell you exactly what the problem was.
    I can't contact them , since Nobody willing to share his/her pass for private channel .

I will appreciate if somebody do de talk thing for me , If you have an access through their private channel .
    btw , I have a good reputation @ Warez-BB.org [ehsanotaku/VIP] ,, Many ppl must recognize me for my honest effort to help others .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sentry's Avatar Nosy Mangabe
    Go to the forums and ask there. It's seperate from the tracker, so register with a new account and state your problem.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    Go to the forums and ask there. It's seperate from the tracker, so register with a new account and state your problem.
    I will give it a try ,, Thankz for advice mate

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Maybe due to inactivity?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by VIZFX View Post
    Maybe due to inactivity?
    No way , I have a good seed strategy over there ( more dan 4 GB for each day ) .
    Anyhow I am still waiting for Admin respond over dere

Thank you VIZFX for your concern