Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oink help

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, today I tried to login to Oink 4 times and I could not get in. It said username/password or the security image is incorrect. Did someone steal my account? I'm mad now!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Did you try to do the forgotten password recover? What happened with that?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Are you a member in Bit-HDTV?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    it says
    Last seen 2007-08-15 21:00:59 (2 days ago)
    and its not disabled

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Have you Bit-HDTV account?Some Bit-HDTV accounts hacked.If you are a member in Bit-HDTV , I think ,you should change password in other trackers.(Espiceally same password)

Be careful.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yes, I am a member of Bit-HDTV. Got my account back after I had to ask for a new one. I'm still not sure what to do with oink. I don't need to do the password recovery because I know all of my usernames/passwords for my trackers. Any ideas on what to do? Are you saying I should change all of my passwords for all of the sites I'm on? Thanks for all of your help guys.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    Yes, I am a member of Bit-HDTV. Got my account back after I had to ask for a new one. I'm still not sure what to do with oink. I don't need to do the password recovery because I know all of my usernames/passwords for my trackers. Any ideas on what to do? Are you saying I should change all of my passwords for all of the sites I'm on? Thanks for all of your help guys.
    If you had the same username and password on Bit-HDTV and Oink, then your account was probably stolen.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    Ill make it easy for you. Your password: That team sucks. Who likes basketball anyways? After you lost that one player, you know who I am talking about, your team went to shit.

Seriously people. Change your freaking passwords. You have no clue how many peoples accounts I have been able to log into on various sites. They are lucky that I am not out to steal the accounts or mess with them in any way. But really, change your damn passwords. My name was on the list as well, and I had to go all over changing passwords. I know I have to have missed a few, but I got all of the important ones.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Thanks for your help everyone. Now I:
    #1. Lost my Oink account
    #2. Lost my BitMeTV invites to a user I invited that traded the account

Those two invites I got for free thanks to generous people at another site. I guess I learned the hard way. I'll be changing my passwords every week from now on. I would still like to know who stole my Oink account and traded the BitMeTV account and that they get banned forever.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain123 View Post
    Thanks for your help everyone. Now I:
    #1. Lost my Oink account
    #2. Lost my BitMeTV invites to a user I invited that traded the account

Those two invites I got for free thanks to generous people at another site. I guess I learned the hard way. I'll be changing my passwords every week from now on. I would still like to know who stole my Oink account and traded the BitMeTV account and that they get banned forever.
    You don't need to change your password every week. Just use different password on all of your accounts. This way you are safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast