Thread: Please Help

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have no idea why my privileges went down.......please one admin give me back just PM privileges and i can show you that I'm not a cheater......don't know why my Bitme account was disabled.....i didn't downloaded anything from it.....didn't do anything whit it and maddoxro can chech if he can..........
    thanks for understandings

.....please someone......I'm a good user , i didn't do trade , i had made some giveaway , I'm a good uploader ..
    ...thanks
    Last edited by AuReDo; 11-25-2007 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    man,because of you i lost all my invites to bitme,and allmost got my account disabled.this is not the first time when you god disabled there.and all others who invited you before me got they're accounts deleted because of you.someone from bitme staff told me that you have dinamic ip,and so you can't be banned.( only by ip class,but that's other thing...).you must had done something very wrong there..(fake),because you are on they're "blacklist".and you will no longer be accepted there...
    So,if you're going to get you're privileges back..pleasee..don't do this to others..don't ask any more invites to bitme..'cause you will be disabled right after you signup,and the other guy will have the same fate..
    Last edited by maddoxro; 11-25-2007 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    man , yes i have dinamic ip , cause my connection suppose to have dinamic ip ...... but swear that i didn't do anything ...... don't know why my bitme account was disabled ... and yes , i had bitme account before , but same story .... never downloaded anything from bitme ever.... I activated my account , and the next two or three day my account was disabled......i will not request bitme ever......probably they don't lke my country , my connection , or other thing....sorry for you madroxro , but it's not my fault .......sorry again

and btw.......please check if i downloaded something from my bitme account.......cause , as i said , i didn't downloaded anything
    ..........thanks and sorry again
    Last edited by AuReDo; 11-25-2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What this have to do with file sharing ffs, you should have post that in Bittorrent...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdo2g View Post
    What this have to do with file sharing ffs, you should have post that in Bittorrent...
    yes , i know , i will have done that , but my privileges were baned , so i can't

maddoxro , please talk to the staff here (to the admins) and tell them that it's not my fault..........thank you
    Last edited by AuReDo; 11-25-2007 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost