Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a new cell phone

necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ok so my Motorola Razr v3 is driving me nuts, it's such a piece of crap. It decides to reboot itself mid conversation at least once a week and it constantly buzzes static in my ear. I've already had the phone replaced twice, this is the third one now. So it's safe to say I'm never going Motorola again.

So now I need a new cell phone and I know absolutely nothing about phones. I want something stylish with a good camera. I don't really care about playing mp3's or games. It would be nice if I could get my pictures onto my computer too. I just want something that works extremely well.

What do you guys suggest?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yea, you're really going to have to wait for someone with absolutely no life whatsoever to come along to say for sure which is the best phone to buy.

Skizo and Busyman are notoriously fantastic at having no life and, therefore, knowing all there is to know about mobile telephones.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Yea, you're really going to have to wait for someone with absolutely no life whatsoever to come along to say for sure which is the best phone to buy.
    Lol, I'm sure we have a few technically inclined members around

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Lol, I'm sure we have a few technically inclined members around
    I don't think either of them are technically minded - it's just that they find it hard to connect with people thro' normal conversation. Therefore they try overly hard to find some common ground with which to start a conversation.

Since everyone has a mobile phone nowadays, that's the subject of choice for the socially retarded.

For instance, Busyman started a thread the other day about iPhones and how much they suck - despite him never even having seen or used one. He just read a bunch of reviews, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    I want something stylish...
    Get the iPhone, it's great!

I havn't used one nor have I read any of the reviews, but the commercials are totally kickass.

Btw, does anyone have the song from the latest commercial?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    nokia N93i
    3.2MP
    dual cam+flash
    dual display
    1Gb External, 64mb Internal memory
    3Xoptical zoom
    lite
    wireless internet, bluetooth, infrared, fm, music player
    and few more things
    costly but worthy

btw i have it so you can depend on me.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ooh, sounds nice BawA. I've been liking Nokia ever since I saw transformers. That little guy was mean!

I was just looking around a little and the Sony W810i walkman phone looks kinda neat, ugly as sin but still... Anyone have one of these?
    Last edited by necromantic; 08-11-2007 at 04:25 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    buy Samsung Z710
    and here its page
    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_z710-1450.php
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. Lounge   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    How do you talk on a phone like the n93i?

I'be got a w300i. It's shit, don't buy it.
    It's great electronically-wise, other than it could use a better camera, but the actual build of it is no good. The hinge for the flip part feels like it is gonna give out any day now.
    Same on a friend's phone (same model).

The w810i is the same software as my phone, only diff is the look of it on the outside and the better camera.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    As you might expect...

...Europeans make the most stylish models.

And their phones aren't bad either.
    ba da bing!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast