Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finaly end

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Lol who said any thing about an end i finally began
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 04-09-2008 at 09:10 AM.
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    ahhh my eyes!!! paragraphs man,
    took me 18888888888000000 attempts to read it and im still not done.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    good luck in your future endeavours

@celtic LOL true ay, it took a couple of reads, cause my eyes kept shifting itself elsewhere
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    ahhh my eyes!!! paragraphs man,
    took me 18888888888000000 attempts to read it and im still not done.
    sorry Celtic u know my English isn't very good
    ps: why did u ignore all of my massages and pms ? just couz iam curious
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol dw

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    My journey Finlay ended
    its had been 3 years since i first use torrents and still remember this moment now and after 3 years i finally found the light torrents isn't about trackers is not about rarity is about sharing in any place and in any tacker what it was Tl or Ftn
    i was 3 great years i mad in a lot and collected alot and gave away a lot too this isnt my fist acc in Fst i had one before it was VipDiablo i think that some of u remember the give away thats i was accused of faking it up i think that u all should know the truth know this give away was real and there were a real member that he still a member here and he is enjoying his acc till this exact moment this winner was miss lead and the the ftn stuff toke the fall in the trap and they were totally miss leaded i can admit that they were very smart but not enough they thought that by giveing me an acc there throw a very genius plane plan made by silver (i think) and i fall in this trap but thanks to god and the good luck the acc wasn't in my ip so they let the acc live for some time and disabled it for the first time but i was able to get it back and i want to thank balajik as he is the best guy there any way this acc is now disabled by the same person who gave it to me , when i sow the the sentence that says acc disabled i thought a lot would i try to get it back or not i made my mind not to try to get it back as there is no use ftn may be the best community i ever sow and i ever been a part of but its really inst important for me now after i know that even there u can get disabled and u didn't do any thing wrong and at this moment i have knew that my journey had reached it end i will not a tracker seeker any more i cant say that i will stop trading as i stopped some time ago
    in the end i want to say thanks u all thanks for those who helped me thanks for those who trusted me enough to invite me to most of the community's i have and i really hope that i didn't made any one sad from me and in the end would like to say excuse my English as its my 2nd language
    by by all and hope to see u all getting better day after day
    regards
    karim samy (this is my real name)
    Since English isn't your first language, I'll try and rewrite it for coherency.

My Journey has finally ended.

It's been three years since I first started using torrents and still remember that first moment. Now, I realize that torrents are not about what trackers you have or how rare they are, it's about sharing on any tracker, whether it be TL or FTN.

3 years ago, I made it into and traded into a lot of good trackers. I originally had another account here by the name of VIPDiablo (some of you might remember it). Some of you might have doubted some of my giveaways then, but I will state that they were all genuine. There was some fallout regarding FTN with another member who posts here still, but this was all contrived by nefarious third parties. I managed to not have my account disabled then, but today I find that is no longer the case.

Should I fight to get it back? No. Even on a community as great as FTN it seems that you can be disabled for no reason at all. I am no longer a tracker seeker and no longer a trade, something I stopped doing awhile ago.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, particularly those of you who trusted me enough to invite me to these amazing communities I have been apart of these three years. I hope I have not unintentionally harmed anyone over the years.

Regards,
    Karim Samy (my real name)
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you as I ran out of breath trying to understand what you are saying, luckily I remembered to breathe before I reached the end!

I do hope you have other journeys planned for other parts of your life though, torrenting should only be a tiny part of your real life, but please, don't come back and tell us the results, my lungs couldn't take it
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Translated
    EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to it , oh well my one is more a pure translation, while above is rewriting the gist of his message.

My journey is finally ended.
    It has been 3 years since i first used torrents and I still remember this moment now. After three years I finally found the light. Torrents aren’t about trackers rarity, it’s about sharing in any place and in any tracker, may it be TL or FTN.

It was a great 3 years, I made a lot and collected a lot and gave away a lot too. This isn't my first account on FST. I had on before, called "VipDiablo". I think that some of you remember the give away, where I was accused of faking (making) it up. I think you should know the truth, and know that this give away was real and there was a real member, who is still a member and is enjoying his account till this exact moment. This winner was misled and the ftn stuff took the fall in the trap and was totally misled. I can admit that they were very smart but not smart enough. They thought that by giving me an account, there through a very genius plan made by silver (I think) and I fall in this trap but thanks to god and good luck, the account wasn't in my ip, so they let the account live for some time and disabled it for the first time, but I was able to get it back, and I want to thank balajik, as he is the best guy there anyway.

This account is now disabled, by the same person who gave it to me, when I saw the sentence that says account disabled, I thought I would try a lot to get it back, but made my mind up there is not point trying to get back there, even tho ftn is the best community I ever saw and I had been a part off. But its really isn't important for me now, after I knew that my journey as reached its end . I will not be a tracker seeker anymore. I can say that I will stop trading as I stooped some time ago.

In the end, I want to say thanks to all those who helped me, thanks to all those who trusted me enough to invite me to most of the communities I have, and I really hope that I didn't make anyone sad from me and in the end I would like to say excuse my english as its my 2nd language.

Bye bye all and hope to see you all getting better day after day.
    Regards
    Karim Samy (this is my real name)
    Last edited by pandabear; 11-25-2007 at 03:30 AM.

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    good luck and thanks to the freelance translators for relaxing my eyes.

p.s.
    interesting how something without punctuation marks and breaks becomes almost unreadable.

i think you discovered a new form of encryption here. intelligence services might be interested in your method.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    not easy to read but not hard to read either

....and i wish you good luck GoLDeN

EDIT: btw, thanks to the translators but something doesn't feel right...

Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    i cant say that i will stop trading as i stopped some time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    I can say that I will stop trading as I stooped some time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    I can say that I will stop trading as I stooped some time ago.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-25-2007 at 04:53 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast