Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kinds of advantages does BitMeTV have over TVTorrents?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I hear some really great things about BMTV, but TVT seems to have everything I could need as far as TV shows go. Does BMTV have faster pre times, or what?
    Sig goes here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Maybe speed and more seeders, others are pure fiction.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I think BmTv has a wider selection of tv shows. That's what I hear from some users.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I see that BitmeTV is more kinda of private and shieeet and yeah got pretty decent speeds and it should be more difficult if you wanna build a ratio..
    But i say TV Torrents is way better for me... coz ability to seed faster and some rare tv stuff that i haven't seen on BMTV are there on TVT... so yeah
    definetely TVT no invite shit...TV is meant to be free for all so i don't see the point of makin' a private tracker for TV releases... i got about 200+channels on my tv and that for free included in my internet stuff

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well Bitmetv has pretty much the best selection for tv shows online. The speeds are amazing and everyone there is very nice (minus a few bad seeds). If its on tv its probably on Bitmetv

Jon

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Search through my first post on here. TVT versus BMTV.

Go to the WTAW thread if you want a quick glance at what BMTV has compared to the TVT's. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...12#post2311329
    Last edited by Sanka113; 01-24-2008 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    BMTV is the best there is. Hard to seed on that tracker though without a seedbox or donating.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Speed and Content thats it
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    BMTV is the best there is. Hard to seed on that tracker though without a seedbox or donating.
    Thanx for the info...was curious about BMTV, think I'll stick with TVT for now.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Thanx for the info...was curious about BMTV, think I'll stick with TVT for now.
    Don't get me wrong though BMTV is beautiful. The way everything is laid out and the content. But yes it's hard as hell to seed. If you grab just one episode of something it could land you in trouble if you don't seed it for at least a week or more, especially if your just starting out. Plus they hate hit and runners (i know most sites do too) you risk your account being disabled real quick and the mods and admins, keep that ip, user software running waiting to hit the red button, putting new members usernames in their sigs predicting the'll be checking the 10 commandments forum next.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-24-2008 at 05:01 AM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast